• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mvmcp

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if we can but the tickets for this event online through the DVC website to get the discount? or will I need to call MS? Thanks for any info!

Does anyone know if we can but the tickets for this event online through the DVC website to get the discount? or will I need to call MS? Thanks for any info!

We called MS & got very prompt service. Not all days are available for discount, so it is better to call & get it straight!

I called MS today. Will have to pick up the MVMCP at Will call, that's not a problem, I'm glad to get the discount!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I just call the normal reservations number, let them know I want the AP/DVC price. And they just put them at Will Call. It's pretty simple.

johno

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter