My appologies....

don't apologize, just join the 401 Keg Plan. Then you will be fine. Just start investing asap and you will feel much better

Well I have been so offended by you Rog that you have taken my Disney joy away and now I don't even want to camp at FW. Oh wait that is the price of diesel:rotfl2: not you . Hope things start going your way and your DW's knee gets better.:hug:

Thanks guys...like I said, Ive tried not to let it get onto the boards. But Think some of it may have come across anyway.

For those asking what the problem is, its mainly financial....Im just not used to this economy failure. I didnt think it would affect me because of thebusiness Im in...but that was idiotic of me...when the flow of the American dollar gets slow...I guess the first thing to cut back on is partying in places your wives and girlfriends dont want you to be in the first place!!! Im used to getting through the door at work and having to fight my way through a crowd to get to my booth...now I walk in and I can hear the creek of the door echo through the place we've been so dead lately. Scarry, but football seasons about to start, so that should brighten things up a bit.

Thanks again for accepting my appology, or at least not paying attention to my brooding!!!

I heard on the radio that the adult entertainment places where tacking a hit do to the fact that a lot of truckers stop there and since all there extra cash is going in the tank. It aint going anywhere else.

Thanks guys...like I said, Ive tried not to let it get onto the boards. But Think some of it may have come across anyway.

For those asking what the problem is, its mainly financial....Im just not used to this economy failure. I didnt think it would affect me because of thebusiness Im in...but that was idiotic of me...when the flow of the American dollar gets slow...I guess the first thing to cut back on is partying in places your wives and girlfriends dont want you to be in the first place!!! Im used to getting through the door at work and having to fight my way through a crowd to get to my booth...now I walk in and I can hear the creek of the door echo through the place we've been so dead lately. Scarry, but football seasons about to start, so that should brighten things up a bit.

Thanks again for accepting my appology, or at least not paying attention to my brooding!!!

Cheer up my brother...... times will get better.

Hey, brood away. You're allowed to be human, too.

There's a lot of brooding about the economy going around these days, but I'm glad there's a light at the end of your tunnel.

Sue in Texas
...trying...to...resist...using a smiley, but I love this one :goodvibes and I mean it!

Rog, sorry to hear that. I think we're all in for a rude awakening. I hope it gets better for you soon.

Here's thinking about you and hoping things get better!!

Rog, if I was in the Big Easy right now, I'd head right in and do my part to fill the place. Just don't tell FWGirl. I'll deny everything. The economy is a roller coaster, Rog. It's got nowhere to go but up. Things will loosen up again.

Okay Rog, since everyone claims they didn't notice any negativity from you, if it will make you feel any better, I'll chew your butt out for you ! :rotfl2:
Oh heck,,I reck'n I'll forgive you ,,as long as you have plenty of those "Hannah Montanna 3-D glasses" for all of us.

Dude,,you need to take a day an go fishing. My neighbor (farmer) is round 65-70, says he has seen this economy like this 3 times, bout every 20 years,,and I agree with him, no place to go but up. Hang in there buddy.:thumbsup2

Dude,,you need to take a day an go fishing. ...

Frank...ya know...I REALLY DO!!!!!!! I havent casted my line since Disney...I was thinkin today that I live around so many great little fishing spots, right here in my area and I RARELY ever go anymore...and its the PERFECT solution to my self-loathing blues right now...a 12 pack and couple of hours behind a reel would likely do me wonders.

Oh yeah...I did go once since disney, to Tickfaw but didnt get out till late afternoon and that just aint fishing. I might take my gear to work with me tonight and stop somewhee on the way home in the morning.

I haven't been around as much myself...Siatica, and sitting for any length of time aggravates it, so I've not spent too much time at the computer lately.
However, I hadn't noticed you being negative Rog. You're pleasant and light hearted. :wizard: (and I don't care who hates that smiley...I LIKE IT!) Think of it as the economy fairy! Hey..it's a Disney board, you can have these things. :sad2: You've often lifted the spirits of many on the board. As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing to apologize for..and keep in mind, we don't mind returning the favor. This economy is hitting everyone pretty hard. We're worried, we don't remember seeing things this bad before. So...although I don't have any words of wisdom for ya...you've sure got alot of company if that helps any.:hug:

Hang in there Rog...we're there for ya! You definitely have had some stuff to be aggravated at...

Let's hope we all get out of this pickle soon.

Rog you know how to make us laugh! the Economy really SUCKS! And this stuff I get to listen to all day about how its not going to change until middle of 2009. How the barrel of oil can go down and not gas. But give it 24hrs after the barrel goes up and gas is up at the pump. I hope it all turns around SOON! Hang in there Rog go fishing! Sounds Good! :wizard:

Sorry for your blues, we are all feeling this bad economy in some way so we know how you feel. We need to invest in a gas station [that's where all our $ is going]. And a liquor store [ that's where you go to forget about where all your $ is going]. :grouphug:

Hang in there Rog. Sorry to here things are so slow for you. Hopefully things will pick up for you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter