My CP Presentation & Interview

I thought you got the audition invitation at the presentation.

The recruiter told me I'd get the invite via email with directions and more info about it...this waiting game is sooooo hard! ahhhhh!

natty41 said:
I know I was sooo happy when she said that they were doing inperson interviews! Now I'm waiting for my audition invitation, THEN soon after that I'll get (hopefully) the infamous letter!!! :)

Of course! I love driving! Plus I wanna see everything Flordia has to offer while I'm down there!! And I mean EVERYTHING!! So if I'm bringin the car, can someone bring a TV? *wink *wink :teeth:

A TV, huh? Hunny I don't think I can take a TV on the airplane ... haha ... I could, but that might get a little hectic ... hey, you got the car, you can put a TV in the back! I'm bringing the answering machine and portable phone! ;)
Let me know how your audition goes! Today is a week since my interveiw! No news is good news. But, hey ... they said I'd find out within three weeks ... thats two more to go ... :hourglass .... :rolleyes1 .... I don't know if I'm gonna make it! :earboy2:

Oh Tink! It's the worst isn't it? I'm sending you luck! Let us know as sooon as you find out! ! !!! !!!! ;) (I'm wired 'cause our presentation is today...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter