My Family Trip Report for March 2013

Venomhatch

Cast Member, DisDads #708,
Well Starting this with planning for now and will expand on this at a later date!

*** All Photos I have the originals and are in HD quality. The re-sizing app shrinks them down in bulk for me but makes them kinda gritty.

Dining Reservations Schedule:
--------------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 1, 2013
Arrival and then strait to Polynesian for Dinner!
'Ohana - Yum Yum / Then Dole Whip
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Lunch
Liberty Tree Tavern

Dinner
Be Our Guest Restaurant (Fiance had Pork Chop, I had Steak, and Lil one got food poisoning from Cornish Hen.)
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Lunch
The Garden Grill Restaurant - Cancelled due to food poisoned lil one.
Behind the Seeds Tour - Didn't even get started out the door before needing a wheelchair for the lil one, but we Finished it.
*Transferred to Saratoga Springs Resort due to Roaches yes, roaches not palmetto bugs or water-bugs. These were everywhere from the bath tub to the drawers, to behind the fridge.
Called Front Desk and they said Pest Control would be by later that day. They never came. So once we found the other locations that day later on. I had to call Front Desk at 11PM to find out what could be done. Manager at FD suggested the move to SSR 1 Bedroom Villa with I swear a king bed and a queen fold out.

Monday, March 4, 2013
Lunch
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

Dinner
50's Prime Time Café
*Made it through both of these then went on Star Tours and DD didn't feel good again, but before that she was.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Lunch
Le Cellier Steakhouse

Dinner
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
First successful day in the parks.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Dinner
Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano / Fantasmic VIP Package
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Dinner
Tony's Town Square Restaurant (Cancelled because DD started feeling sick again. But we tried to get out to the parks late that day.)
Friday, March 8, 2013
Seaworld and T-Rex at DTD
Saturday, March 9, 2013
EPCOT - Flower and Garden Festival
Wrapping up the Vacation with Dinner at Poly and Dole Whip

Day 1 Ohana and Day 2 MK
-------------------------------
1IMG_0056_zps22339db3.jpeg

9a99a0e0-51e8-41f4-be04-a5bdc64b039a_zps93153c2e.jpg

More to come...

Found this at 3AM!!! When tending to our lil one getting sick we were about to put her in the tub and saw this.
1IMG_1611_zpsb99ef17d.jpeg

1IMG_1613_zpsddb30a58.jpeg

1IMG_1614_zps163c65a4.jpeg

After she started to rest I went out solo around POR taking photos. All of the high shots I have, I did make sure to get the room numbers of where the views were. Also these high views were from 3rd floors of Magnolia and Arcadia looking towards the river.

1DSC_0002_zps2591d30b.jpeg

1DSC_0003_zpsa50eb85e.jpeg

1DSC_0004_zpse704efd4.jpeg

1DSC_0005_zps0dc8cce9.jpeg

1DSC_0008_zps16a4e64b.jpeg

1DSC_0010_zpsd7303324.jpeg

1DSC_0012_zpscadb5354.jpeg

1DSC_0013_zps24a0169c.jpeg

1DSC_0015_zpse71f03fc.jpeg

1DSC_0016_zps89c143fa.jpeg

1DSC_0017_zpsf56c133d.jpeg

1DSC_0018_zps6b6daebf.jpeg

1DSC_0019_zps8799efe5.jpeg

1DSC_0020_zps5e12f91d.jpeg

1DSC_0025_zps9481d5b6.jpeg

1DSC_0026_zpsa44a4af8.jpeg

1DSC_0027_zps6734eddc.jpeg

1DSC_0029_zps66000b32.jpeg

1DSC_0030_zpsbda7114b.jpeg

1DSC_0031_zps14bf1bd8.jpeg

1DSC_0032_zps61168dd5.jpeg

1DSC_0038_zpsd3fd1255.jpeg

My family was just there the SAME exact travel dates and 8 of the 9 of us became DEATHLY ILL

It was NOT a magical trip at ALL. We had a few very bad experiences one being the Crystal palace dinner.

I am CERTAIN we picked it up at our hotel especially since when we called for house keeping to service our room they sent a manager to talk to us b/c we had requested Lysol or spray of any kind they came to explain to us in ALL of Disney they do not spray at ALL. They use a cleaner to wipe hard surfaces but they do not disinfect the mattresses or couches in ANY way... i couldnt believe they admitted this to us I was LIVID I will DEF be contacting them to complain as we had to extend our stay by one night due to everyone being too ill

Oh my! That's super gross...I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with that. Most unmagical.

Looks like a rough week for your family, but I see you have another trip planned in your siggy, so I hope that means they handled the problem well :)

Hope the little one is feeling better now. Looking forward to your report!

Sounds like a terrible trip. You were willing to stay in the room with roaches if they sprayed the room?? What hotel were you in? I would have had my stuff in the hallway and sleeping there if they hadn't moved me right then and there!

Oh my! That's super gross...I'm so sorry you guys had to deal with that. Most unmagical.

Looks like a rough week for your family, but I see you have another trip planned in your siggy, so I hope that means they handled the problem well :)

Hope the little one is feeling better now. Looking forward to your report!

Another trip but not to POR.

Sounds like a terrible trip. You were willing to stay in the room with roaches if they sprayed the room?? What hotel were you in? I would have had my stuff in the hallway and sleeping there if they hadn't moved me right then and there!

That is weird they offered to spray but said we just could not be there when they went in. But no offer to move us to another room before spraying. Just what were they going to spray in there after all. Hmmmmmmmmm......

Oh and it was port Orleans riverside, in the royal rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter