My first ever pre-trip Report! *UPDATED* Proposal Pics added 09/10/08

:woohoo: Great news about the 'yes' :cool1:

Sorry to hear the job outlook is not good, although I am sure it will all sort itself out someway.

Claire ;)

Hi guys,

Sorry its taken me so long to write but I've been so busy lately and had so much on my mind I've had no chance to do anything.

Anyways, I will start on a trip report next week but in the meantime I thought I'd share a few of the proposal pics taken by the California Grill:

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

So pleased everything worked out and excellent photos capturing all the emotions.:goodvibes

Awwww lovely pictures, she looks totally shocked so I guess you managed to keep it all a secret. :cool1:

Can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

Oh Craig,i have goosebumps all over me after looking at them pics.Emma's reaction is wonderful+as Claire said she obviously never 'cottoned on' to any of it.I am so glad it went well+can't wait for you to start your trip report.x.

Job well done.

Best wishes as you start your life together--really, truly, and officially together!

Oh wow great pictures to treasure :) Lovely ring as well.

Claire ;)

Lovely photos this whole thread has made me smile :jumping1: (and I have given my bf big hints!)

Hope everything is ok with work!!

I think we all want to know more about the proposal :love2: holiday :beach: etc popcorn:: !!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: Congratulations to you both :love: :love: :love: :love:

only just found this thread

looking forward to hearing all about your holiday
thanks for sharing

hope you showed this thread to your DF

Congrats!! :cool1: The pics are fab, really capture the moment :cloud9: I have to say the guy behind makes me laugh, he looks totally oblivious :rotfl:

Hey Craig...I really enjoyed meeting you guys for HHN and love the proposal pictures! I don't know why I didn't think to check the UK boards for a report! DOH!
1.gif

Awww how lovely its great that they took the pictures for you. You make such a lovely couple. :goodvibes

Thanks so much :) The pics are wicked, Everyone at the California Grill really made it a perfect night

So pleased everything worked out and excellent photos capturing all the emotions.:goodvibes

I know, i love the way Em looks so shocked!

Great she said YES, hope all ok with your job

Thanks so much :)

Awwww lovely pictures, she looks totally shocked so I guess you managed to keep it all a secret. :cool1:

Can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

You don't need to wait too much longer - the first leg of the report is finally up!

Aww Congratulations to you both, the ring is fantastic and Emms looks shocked so glad it all went well:lovestruc :wizard:

Thanks Kerry!!

Oh Craig,i have goosebumps all over me after looking at them pics.Emma's reaction is wonderful+as Claire said she obviously never 'cottoned on' to any of it.I am so glad it went well+can't wait for you to start your trip report.x.

Thanks Michelle - You'll be glad to see the first leg of the report is finally up!

wow what great photos !

We were really lucky that the California Grill took such good of us

Congratulations to you both! Looks like she was very surprised!

She certainly was! I dont think she believed it for a few minutes!

Job well done.

Best wishes as you start your life together--really, truly, and officially together!

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

Oh wow great pictures to treasure :) Lovely ring as well.

Claire

Thanks Claire - and Em definitely agrees with you about the ring!

Lovely photos this whole thread has made me smile :jumping1: (and I have given my bf big hints!)

Hope everything is ok with work!!

I think we all want to know more about the proposal :love2: holiday :beach: etc popcorn:: !!

I'll be as quick as I can!!!

:flower3: :flower3:Congratulations to you both :love:

only just found this thread

looking forward to hearing all about your holiday
thanks for sharing

hope you showed this thread to your DF

Thanks very much :)

Congrats!! The pics are fab, really capture the moment :cloud9: I have to say the guy behind makes me laugh, he looks totally oblivious :rotfl:

He does doesnt he!

Hey Craig...I really enjoyed meeting you guys for HHN and love the proposal pictures! I don't know why I didn't think to check the UK boards for a report! DOH!
1.gif

HHN was a wicked night, it was great meeting up with you and getting scared in the houses! :rotfl2:

Thanks to all of you for the kind words and congratulations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter