My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009)

I really think you should think about writing a book. You have a way with words that sucks the reader right in. I can't wait to read the rest of your story!!

I'm in! Can't wait to read more, and would love to see pictures. It would just make the story all that much better, and it already is a great story.

GREAT story!!! Very vivid details and wonderful descriptions. Look forward to hearing more!

I agree! You do write very well.. hurry up I want to read more!! now I will have to book marks this page at work so I can find it later!

I first need to say that I am so proud of me, I have put the link in my signature. I just followed the directions on the technical boards. I was there reading up on how to post pictures just incase Rig gives in to me. I thought I did it wrong because last night nothing showed up, but today it was there.

The next morning Rig was up before the roosters. Rig is always up before the roosters. He had taken a shower and was dressed sitting on the bed watching a disney channel, it was an information channel about all the things to do at Disney.

"Mornin Babylee, how's it feel to wake up in Disney world?"

The feeling was unbelievable and not just because I got to sleep in and not have to get up and make breakfast for Rig. Usually by this time, which was 6:30am, I would have made him breakfast and depending on which shift I had at work I would either go back to sleep for a couple hours or be getting ready for the breakfast rush at work. It was nice to just sleep straight through. It felt like a Sunday because on Sundays I get to sleep in and Rig makes breakfast for us.

Rig offered to go down and get us some breakfast while I was getting ready, but I wanted us to do that together, so he found cartoons to watch and I got in the shower to wash my hair.

I was going to wear shorts that day, Rig said it was warm enough, but one look in the mirror at my pasty legs and that idea left me quickly. "Who cares Lee if your legs are pasty, wear shorts and get some sun on'em."

But I couldn't do it, they were way too white. I settled for a pair of capris and a tank top. I did my eyes up with make up, Rig prefers me not to wear any make up but I need eye make up at least.

I took my hair out of the towel and went and sat down on the floor in front of Rig, he likes to brush my hair out, and (I'm giving away a secret here, but you won't tell will you?) Rig knows how to french braid, an ex girfriend taught him, that's what he told me, but I think it's great, I can't french braid at all, I remember the day he first french braided my hair, it almost wierded me out, "Is that a cowboy thing? like knowing how to work a rope?"

"Lee, this is our secret, you don't tell anybody."

"Did you have an ex girlfriend that taught you how to do french manicures? I could really use one."

So anyway, Rig braided my hair for me. The boss mans wife told me that she had been to Florida and the humidity frizzes your hair, even if you have straight hair, "Don't even bother doing your hair, it will just frizz up." So I just brought alot of bands to put my hair up for the duration of the trip.

We left the room about 7:45 and went down to get some breakfast. While Rig went and ordered our food I went and got our room key changed to include park tickets and meals. They just gave us new keys altogether.

I came back and found Rig, he was just leaving the cash register with our tray of food, we found a booth to sit down and eat. Rig had gotten him some eggs and pancakes, it might have been waffels, he got me a muffin and grapes and we both got orange juice.

I always tell people what I order every time I went out to eat, Rig says people don't care what you ordered, but you guys do, It seems to be the thing to do on these trip reports, talk about your food and even include pictures. We have dial up out here so I only get to see a few pictures before the computer gets too tired of bringing them up for me.

We ate slowly, I barely ate at all, the excitement of being so lose to going to the Magic Kingdom was upsetting my stomach. "Rig did you bring any tums?"

"Are you sick?"

"My tummy hurts."

"You need to eat."

"I can't, I'm too excited."

Rig just sits there acting like he is bewildered, shaking his head back and forth. "You'll feel better if you eat."

Breakfast took too long, I kept rushing Rig to hurry up. He was enjoying taking his time. I shouldn't rush him when we are on vacation, if we were somewhere else I probably wouldn't have rushed him, but I had waited my whole life for this day and his eggs were holding me up.

Right before I nearly exploded, Rig finished his last bite and stood up to go, we dumped the tray and then went outside to the bus stop.

it was around 8:30 by then. we found the Magic Kingdom bus stop and a bus was just leaving, the line was still long, we got in it and just waited. "Maybe we need to get out to the bus stop earlier in the morning from now on." I nodded my head in agreement.

2 buses came and they were both for us, we didn't make it on the first bus, but we did for the second. There was a family in front of us, the Dad had a knapsack with him, the mom was holding the baby and trying to fold up the stroller, the Dad just climbed on the bus without helping her, his wife is yelling at him, "You could help me if you wanted to." And the husband yells back, "What do you want me to do."

Rig stepped forward and took the stroller from the lady, closed it up and carried it on the bus for her. He is always helping people and being so kind all the time, sometimes it makes me feel mean that I don't think to help. Rig spoils me, he does all the man things, opens doors for me, carrys the heavy stuff, so I am used to being taken care of as a woman and it doesn't dawn on me that I could help another woman in need. I am working on that though, I really am.

We found seats in the way back of the bus. it filled up to standing room only, there weren't any woman or children standing so Rig didn't give up his seat.

As we drove I had to work hard at keeping my breathing under control, excitement isn't enough of a word to describe what I was feeling. 7 months had passed since I first booked this trip, 7 months of imagining in my head what it was going to be like, 7 months of dreaming for this day.

"I can't wait to see Cinderellas castle."

Rig took my hand and kissed my palm, "I can't wait to see you see the castle."

"Why? Do you think I'm going to cry?"

"I know you'll cry."

"I will not"

"Will too."

"Will not."

"Will too, you're a sap."

"I am not a sap."

Rig just smiled his "If you say so" smile, it's a crooked grin with one eyebrow up in the air.

The bus drops us off and the walk up to Magic Kingdom was just breath taking, it was decorated nice for christmas. the air felt electric. We were able to skip bag check, we didn't bring any.

The finger scanner was wierd, I wasn't expecting that, why do they scan your fingers? Rig said for security reasons. But what security reasons call for scanning thousands of park guest fingers?

I could hear the music and smell the popcorn with a hint of cotton candy. Really heavenly.

We went through a tunnel on the left, Rig picked up a park map and event guide.

I was walking fast, almost running, I had left Rig behind in my quest to see the castle. I had always envisioned Rig and I holding hands and walking down main street to the castle together, but I lost it that day, I just had to see it.

Main street was decorated with christmas boughs and wreaths, and there at the far end of main street it stood. Cinderellas castle. It was so beautiful. The castle was always the center of all my disney dreams.

I looked over at Rig who was just watching me, smiling, a few tears escaped my eyes, they were quiet tears, happy tears. "I know Rig you were right I'm a sap."

He opened his arms to me and I went to him and let him hold me. I cried a little more. I don't know why I got so emotional. I think it's because I was finally in disney World and the person I loved most was holding me infront of the thing I spent my whole childhood dreaming of.

(Phew I need to take a break)

I have been to Disney World every otehr year since I was one. I cry EVERY time we drive under the archway. I cry at check in. I cry when I see the castle. I cry at Wishes. I cry so many times during our trip. One time, don't remember which trip, the lady at check in asked if I was OK. My DH laughed and said she will cry many times during this trip. She thought it was our first trip, he said NOPE, she's been coming since she was an infant. It's just a part of who she is.

It's true. Something comes over me and it comes out through my eyes. ;)

Ok guys, I didn't mean to get here so late. I had planned to be home early today and get a chapter in before Rig got home, but things don't always work the way I want them to. (oh, and I had to watch Bir Brother, I hope Hayden wins, or Brittany)

I will put in this chapter then come back and talk to you all that posted comments. I do want to talk to you.

First I need to fix a few mistakes, we left on the second of December, not the third. Rig pointed that out to me.

I had him read what I had written so far, he was impressed with my writing, but didn't like that I had said anything about him going to jail. He talked loud to me for quite some time.

"Lee, why would you go and tell people about that, and why would you go and put it in your title no less, people are going to think I'm a lunatic or something, I said don't be throwing my secrets out like that."

"It's just a few readers on the Disboards."

"IT"S THE INTERNET>"

"Exciting titles draw in the readers, one ladys title said she would make a great stripper, do you know how many people are reading her story now?"

"So you throw your husband under the bus to get readers?"

"Omagosh Rig, you make it sound cheap"

"My husband got arrested at Disney? You don't think that's cheap?"

"No, it's a good story, people want to know what happened."

"You're killing me babylee."

But then he smiled that smile at me, the one that says, "You're nuts but I love you."

So hold on, I will have the next chapter up tonight.

Rig needs to get over himself. :-) Lots of reasons to get arrested can stem from good intentions. Disney or not. I'm betting it involves some chivalrous act on his part, which someone else took offense to.

I'm not sure what that means. Is that like telling a tall tale?

Funny you should mention tall tales. This is quite a story...

sorry, I'm confused about the keys. Did you add the dining and park tickets after you checked in? Or was it supposed to be included, but not on the key by mistake? But then Rig was paying for the food... I reread but I'm missing something.

The only picture I want is one of Rig braiding your hair! That I have to see! :goodvibes Florida heat, no thanks, tie it up in a ponytail and hit the road!

LEE you have such an amazing talent. If I were reading a book I would not be able to put it down. You not only tell the story, you draw us in. We are not just reading your story you allow us to be there, part of it. You convey your joy, excitement, pain, laughter, and love for life and Rig across the written page and into our hearts and minds. Thank you. Most of us have been where you are in life and where you’re going. Never stop loving with all your heart and never stop writing. Again, Thank You.
Tickledog

P.S. Twitterpated, I love that word!! My wife has had me head over heels Twitterpated for years.

RIG you are a hero. You can’t deny it, hide from it or get away from it. You are a hero for the way that you stand up for what is right. You are a hero for the way you treat people with respect and dignity. You are a hero because you are a goof that loves Goofy and you don’t care if your pants are wet. You are a hero for the way you love your wife and the wonderful gift you gave her. Every story needs a hero and in this story the Hero is a MAN and his name is RIG.

Now in every hero story there is some dark tragedy (dark tragic music plays in the background as cloud fill in over head and lightning flashes). The hero falls from grace and makes a mistake, what will the people do, what will we do not even Goofy can think of a way to help (dark music and lightning continues). But wait just in the nick of time Mickey and Mini arrive (Happy music, sun shines, flowers bloom and Disney cartoons play across the back drop) and they show the hero the error of his deed. The hero on bended knee and with bowed head promises to never do whatever was done again. Mickey waves his magic wand (Music form Fantasia plays) and what was done is now as if it had never been. The people are happy (cheering and other happy people sounds, but no drinking. this isn’t that kind of a story).
Rig you are a hero on these pages because you are your wife’s hero. That’s a BIG BIG thing don’t ever let that change. A mistake corrected is just a little thing.

Now, I take the liberty of representing all your fans here on DIS and ask that you post some of pictures. It would bring great joy and happiness to the people (happy people sounds).

With respect, admiration and joy
Tickledog :yay:

I calmed down enough to get moving on with our park day.
Rig wanted pictures of us infront of the castle. We saw a man taking pictures of his family by the castle, so Rig offered to snap off a few pictures so that the Dad could be in a few of the pictures too. Then he asked the guy if he would mind taking a few of us. And he didn't mind. they were a nice family, all dressed in matching tshirts. I want that some day. Rig and I with our son and daughter all wearing matching Disney shirts.

the next thing I had to do was ride the carousel. It was an attachment to the castle dream. We cut through the castle, Rig taking so many pictures.

"Rig we have 9 more days here, slow down before the camera catches fire or we run out of memory on our card."
We get into Fantasyland, and over to the carousel, the line was long but I didn't care, once I rode this and a few other of the classics I would be all set.

"Lee, I am sitting this one out."

"Rig, no, you have to ride."

"Baby, it's a plastic horse, I don't ride plastic horses."

"Please Rig." I give him my best do this for me look. It wasn't working.

"I'll just stay here and take pictures of you."

"It would mean so much to me if you shared in my dream."

"Lee, you are so wrong...fine lets get this over with."

I giggled, not just because I was going to ride the carousel, but because I won that round with Rig. I really didn't think I would.

I thought if I talked Rigs ear off while waiting for our turn he would forget how much he did not want to ride this. but once it was our turn and we found our horses, Rig let out a huge defeated sigh before climbing onto his. He wasn't smiling, he just kept looking down, "I feel so dumb."

to make matters worse a man watching his kids ride from the side yelled to Rig, "Yeehaw, ridem cowboy." He wouldn't have yelled that if Rig wasn't wearing a cowboy hat right?

Rig stared at me blankly, "You owe me big for this, huge you know."

The carousel ride was short, maybe 30 seconds. that was 30 seconds too long for Rig and the minute it stopped he jumped down off his horse and started to leave, he stopped though and turned around to help me down from my horse, then dragged me out the exit as fast as he could move.

I wanted to go on winnie the Pooh next. "Babylee, I need something to help restore my manhood, gimme some space mountain."

"Real men ride plastic horses."

"I just did that."

"Real men also ride flying elephants."

"God woman! you are killing me here."

We rode dumbo and Rig was ok with it since there were other men on the ride. that ride was too short too.

I gave in to Rig after that and decided that I would give space mountain a try. I am a rollercoaster chicken, I'm afraid of hieghts and things that go upside down and up and down real fast. I'm just a chicken. I am the one who holds everybodys bags while they all ride the thrill rides. Rig said "You told me you wanted to ride all the classics, space mountain is a classic."

I had meant the story book classics, not the spew your guts and meet your maker classic. But Rig was such a good sport to humor me with the carousel and dumbo, I could do this for him.

The line for space mountain said 30 minutes, in reality it was 20 minutes. According to Rig space mountain had changed drastically since he had last been. He didn't like the new changes. I didn't know the difference so I didn't really care. We played a few of the games they have for those waiting in line. I am good at video games, Rig isn't and gave up.

We zigzagged in and around and in no time a worker man asked us how many were in our party.

"Just 2"

He told us wear to stand. I got my first look at the ride vehicle. "Rig I have to ride by myself?"

"You'll be fine, just hold onto the bar."

"I need to hold onto you."

"It'll be ok, you might even like this."

"I'm so scared, what if I pee myself?"

"You won't pee yourself."

"I can't do it, please don't make me."

"You don't have to ride, I'm happy you were at least willing to try, just tell someone you don't want to ride and they will take you out a back door, wait for me out front."

I turned to the guy next to me. "I changed my mind, I don't want to ride."

The guy was sweet. "It's not so scary."

"Baby" said Rig, "you have to tell somebody who works here, he doesn't work here, he's a rider."

It was our turn to climb into the ride vehicle, I was searching frantically to tell somebody, anybody that could get me out of there that I didn't want to do this.

I wasn't sure what to do, I just got into the ride and settled in for what I knew was going to be the death of me. the ride moved forward a bit and a worker came towards us to check our lap bars.

"Now's your chance Lee, tell her you changed your mind."

I stared up at the lady but could not find my voice to speak, I was hoping she could read my mind or see the pleading in my eyes. Our eyes met, she nodded to me and said "have fun."

Rig thought I had decided to brave it. "that's my brave girl Lee, I knew you could do it."

the ride started out rough and progressively got worse. I kept waiting for it to be over, we would slow down a little bit, I would have a few seconds to catch my breath but then it would accelerate again. I found my voice though and everybody got to hear it.

I was about to give up the ghost when the ride finally stopped. Rig was laughing, but I was still screaming. I was.

I couldn't move and Rig had to pull me out of the ride and hold me up while I got my legs back, they were jello under me. I felt I was going to faint.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm not laughing at you I promise."

He was though, who else would Rig be laughing at?:confused3

We left and Rig wanted to see our ride picture. Omagosh it was awful, all you can see of me is my screaming big mouth. Rig loved it and wanted to buy it.

"Why Rig? to remind me of the day I almost died?"

"You didn't almost die."

Evey so often through out the day Rig would just erupt in laughter.

"You're thinking of that ride picture arent you?"

"Yes I am!" he would answer all matter of fact.

The next ride we did was the transit ride, the blue thing that runs around bits and pieces of Tomorrowland. It was the perfect ride for me, it gave me time to get over my near death experience. And you all probably think I am trying to be funny when I say that, but I am serious. I did not think I would be getting of that ride alive.

I just want to say that if I get the ride names wrong I am sorry, one day I will be full of Disney knowledge, right now please just bare with me and feel free to correct any mistake I might have made or will make.

The transit ride was nice, I like it alot, I really liked that it goes through space mountain and you get to see an over view, some parts of it was just gray wall though, I think disney should put something there, even if it's just posters or something, give me something to look at.

I layed back against Rig. "this is about as much adventure as I need."

"Yea, I like this ride, it's relaxing.

when it came to the end of the ride, Rig asked if we could go around one more time. "I was too busy looking at stuff and didn't take any time to make out with my girl."

the ride worker actually high fived Rig, "You go for it."

"why Rig? why must you be so ignorant?"

But I have to say the second go round was nice, I liked kissing Rig when the ride got dark.

when the ride was over and we were leaving that worker high fived Rig again.
that is so wrong and cheap.

I know we went on Buzz light year, I can't remember if it was that day or another day, maybe it was both, I know we did some of the rides a couple times. I even, believe it or not, gave space mountain another try, just not that day.

We went back over to Fantasyland, I wanted to ride the tea cups. It's a classic and had to be done.

Rig got that thing spinning so fast I thought I would fly out. the he just stopped spinning and sat there staring straight ahead. "I feel sick, this aint good Lee."

"Omagosh Rig, please do not throw up."

When the ride stopped it took rig a minute to get his head straight. Watching him walk was funny, I had only seen Rig drunk once and this reminded me of that night, he was a staggering fool. It was my turn to laugh at him.

He found a bench to sit on. "I need time babylee, just give me a minute for my head to stop spining."

I left Rig sit on the bench and went and got him a pop, he sipped on it but it was almost 20 minutes before he felt good enough to walk, and another hour before he felt good enough to go on any rides.

We walked around and went into shops, we took a stroll through Minnies house and one through Mickeys house. We then got on the train and rode it all the way to frontier town.

when Rig saw splash mountain his eyes lit up.

"We have to ride splash mountain." he said

Of course my mind went back to space mountain. I wasn't about to do that to myself again. Rig suggested we go and watch the ride for a minute so I could see the drop and make up my mind then.

that drop looked huge, but it did make me feel better to know that I could ride next to Rig. I would feel safe with his arms around me. space mountain I was all on my own, I didn't like that. I also don't like rides that you get wet on, but I didn't see much of anybody getting wet with that huge splash.

"Ok Rig I will ride this, if you will go on Winnie the Pooh with me."

Rig did me one better.

"How about I match you ride for ride, you do a ride I want, then I will do a ride you want, but not the tea cups."

"the carousel? is that included?"

"Well how much carousel riding are you thinking of doing?"

"Just like once or twice more."

"Ok, I agree, now seal it with a kiss."

We got in line for splash mountain.

It wasn't feeling too hot or muggy until we got in that line. Once we got up to our boat the people infront of us put on ponchos. I didnt think you got wet on this ride, why the ponchos? The lady offered to keep our camera in her bag so it wouldn't get wet. We thanked her and gave her the camera. disney people are so nice.

This was a nice ride. Rig and I were in the last row. I didn't know what Disney story this was from. the lady in front of us turned around and told me it was the "song of the south." never seen it before, must be really old. I would like to see it but I can't find it anywhere.

I liked the music and all of the animatronics, it was nice cuddling in Rigs arms, I had forgotten about the massive drop, it didn't catch me by surprise, I saw it coming but up until then my mind was not on the drop. I had just a few seconds to panic. "Hold me Rig, hold me."

He kept his arm tight around me and I put both my arms around him and pushed my face into his chest. My stomache flew up, I heard the ride as it swooped down the hill, whoosh and then rain spatter. and then it was over. a peace comes over you once you hit the bottom and then excitement from what you just did. I like that feeling.

I feel like things are out of order as I explain the ride. I can't remember if we go down the big hill and then float around before heading up another hill, or vice versa. I know I didn't get wet coming down the hill, but going up the hill Rig and I were pummeled by a wall of water, I was soaking wet, not as much as Rig though, he took the brunt of it for me. I loved the ride though, not so much the hill.

After our ride on spalsh moutain I was ready to give rides a break for a bit. it was past lunch and Rig and I were hungry, we got out our map, our soggy map and that's when we realized we didn't get our camera back from that lady. Rig went and asked some one that worked there where we should go to see if somebody turned in a missing camera and while we were talking that nice lady came running over to us holding the camera in her hand.

"I'm sorry kids, I forgot about this, sure am glad I found you though."

I think we were more relieved then she was, I mean really.

We thanked her for keeping it dry and also for returning it to us. That was a stupid mistake for us. Disney magic had fried our common sense.

So we went back to the soggy map and found the nearest place to eat. Pecos Bill. that is Rigs kind of eatery.

the restaraunt was cold, and me being wet only made it worse. I shivered all through lunch.

It was our first time using the dining plan, but it was simple, and if I ever go back I will get the dining plan again. Did I mention that disney was runing a promotion and our dining plan was free? I wasn't going to buy the dining plan, I hadn't bought it when I booked the trip and then when I went to finalize a few things with Emily the August before our trip, she told me about it and added it to our package.

the food was really good, I wasn't surpised, I knew being disney the food would be good. I had got the taco salad and Rig got the pulled pork sandwich. Both were so good. I had the yogurt for dessert but ended up eating most of Rigs carrot cake. I didn't even know I liked carrot cake until I tried Rigs.

I wasn't able to finish my taco salad.

"You don't have any room because you ate all of my cake."

But really, it was just too much salad for me, a quarter of that would fill me up. We finished eating and left back out into the warmth. I hated that soggy feeling of wet clothes, I wanted to just sit in the sun and try and dry off.

Rig went over to the shooting range and gave it a try, he said the sights were way off and it wasn't any fun shooting.

It wasn't too long before we were ready for some more rides, so we went back to the our map, it was starting to tear in the creases.

Adventureland looked good to us. I had forgotten that Pirates of the carribean was one of the classics I had wanted to go on. I got excited all over again.

that ride had no line at all, we just walked right up to the boat and got on. We almost had it to ourselves. I was happy that we got the front row for our first ride ever. My first ride anyway.

As it came around the corner the wormy looking pirate was there on the waterfall. "this is new," Rig said

I thought at first it was a real water fall, I didn't want to get wet again and there was nothing I could do about it. but as I got closer I could see it was an illusion. It was a good one too, it had me fooled.

I screamed at the drop, I thought it was going to be bigger then what it was. It felt like it was going to be anyway. but it was a small drop. Rig laughed at me. "you are wound too tight right now."

I think this ride is my favorite. It drew me in the most and allowed my imagination to roam freely, I felt like I was really there. and Captain Jack sparrow, that was a nice touch, adding Johnny Depp to any ride is a nice touch. but Johnny has got nothing on my Rig.:hug:

the ride was over and I wanted to go again. We exited through the store but stopped to play with the pirate hats and swords. I found an anklet that I had to have and Rig bought it for me.

"Hey Lee, maybe I should trade in my cowboy hate for a pirate hat."

I found an anklet that I had to have and Rig bought it for me. It wasn't even disney looking, it was just pretty.

We rode the pirate again, this time in the back so it was safe to kiss on my man without people watching us. Just a little kissing went on, I still wanted to look at everything around us. You need to go on rides a few times or more to see everything.

It was pretty warm out now, I wanted to go back to the resort and lay by the pool, Rig thought this to be a good idea too, so we started making our way to the front of the park.

We had reservations that night for Liberty Tree Tavern, we knew we would be back and we also had tickets to the Christmas party that night. Our trip agent talked us into that, she said it's a must see at least once.

I really think you should think about writing a book. You have a way with words that sucks the reader right in. I can't wait to read the rest of your story!!
I would love to write a book, the story of my romance with Rig, alot happened in the 2 years we secretly dated. thank you for the boost of confidance.

I'm in! Can't wait to read more, and would love to see pictures. It would just make the story all that much better, and it already is a great story.

I would love to share pictures, at least one so you could see what Rig and I look like.

:confused3

GREAT story!!! Very vivid details and wonderful descriptions. Look forward to hearing more!

I'm just writing the only way I know how. Rig said I write the way I talk.

I agree! You do write very well.. hurry up I want to read more!! now I will have to book marks this page at work so I can find it later!

thank you, I appreciate your encouragement.

I've subscribed too. What a charming way you have of describing events. I have just passed a very pleasant few moments on the exercise bike reminiscing about our first trip to disney about 9 years ago when we were your and Rig's ages. It was lovely and certainly an adventure.

Please update soon, I am quite desperate to know how Rig ended up in the "big house".

We are hoping to spend 2 weeks in Florida next month, I just need to convince my boss he does want to let me have the time off ;)

Choccie

Thank you for sharing, this is wonderful.
Thank you for reading, I am grateful to have aplace to share these memories.

I have been to Disney World every otehr year since I was one. I cry EVERY time we drive under the archway. I cry at check in. I cry when I see the castle. I cry at Wishes. I cry so many times during our trip. One time, don't remember which trip, the lady at check in asked if I was OK. My DH laughed and said she will cry many times during this trip. She thought it was our first trip, he said NOPE, she's been coming since she was an infant. It's just a part of who she is.

It's true. Something comes over me and it comes out through my eyes. ;)

It's good to know that disney world can bring out strong emotions in everybody. I cried a few more times during this trip. A few of my friends who have been to disney laughed at me when I told them I cried at the sight of the castle. It hurt my feelings and when I told Rig he said that people with tender spirits show their feelings and emotions in strong ways.

Rig needs to get over himself. :-) Lots of reasons to get arrested can stem from good intentions. Disney or not. I'm betting it involves some chivalrous act on his part, which someone else took offense to.
The arrest did come from good intentions that backfired. I don't think it's the arrest itself that has Rig upset that I posted it in my title, I think it's more of why the arrest happened, it was a situation that he thinks had he thought through better it would of never happened.

I'm not sure what that means. Is that like telling a tall tale?

Funny you should mention tall tales. This is quite a story...
Well even if you don't believe it, are you at least enjoying it?:confused3...:lmao:

I'm hooked! What a great story! Can't wait to hear more!
I'm telling you I have been sitting here at this computer for so long my butt went flat. I will get another chapter out as soon as I can.

sorry, I'm confused about the keys. Did you add the dining and park tickets after you checked in? Or was it supposed to be included, but not on the key by mistake? But then Rig was paying for the food... I reread but I'm missing something.

The only picture I want is one of Rig braiding your hair! That I have to see! :goodvibes Florida heat, no thanks, tie it up in a ponytail and hit the road!

I can see how I might have confused people.I had 2 reservation numbers. Our first night was a room only reservation, so the next morning I had to go and get the parks and dining plan added to our key. Even though I checked in the night before our package didn't start until the next day. Rig bought breakfast with our own money, not the dining plan. And I should have mentioned that even though the dining plan was free, we still had to pay for an upgrade to the full dining plan because the promotion was for counter service only and Emily said we needed to experience some of the table service places.

You want to see Rig braiding my hair? :lmao: That's a secret he wants to take to the grave with him. He has this idea that real men don't do womans hair, but yet he loves to brush mine.

LEE you have such an amazing talent. If I were reading a book I would not be able to put it down. You not only tell the story, you draw us in. We are not just reading your story you allow us to be there, part of it. You convey your joy, excitement, pain, laughter, and love for life and Rig across the written page and into our hearts and minds. Thank you. Most of us have been where you are in life and where you’re going. Never stop loving with all your heart and never stop writing. Again, Thank You.
Tickledog

P.S. Twitterpated, I love that word!! My wife has had me head over heels Twitterpated for years.

RIG you are a hero. You can’t deny it, hide from it or get away from it. You are a hero for the way that you stand up for what is right. You are a hero for the way you treat people with respect and dignity. You are a hero because you are a goof that loves Goofy and you don’t care if your pants are wet. You are a hero for the way you love your wife and the wonderful gift you gave her. Every story needs a hero and in this story the Hero is a MAN and his name is RIG.

Now in every hero story there is some dark tragedy (dark tragic music plays in the background as cloud fill in over head and lightning flashes). The hero falls from grace and makes a mistake, what will the people do, what will we do not even Goofy can think of a way to help (dark music and lightning continues). But wait just in the nick of time Mickey and Mini arrive (Happy music, sun shines, flowers bloom and Disney cartoons play across the back drop) and they show the hero the error of his deed. The hero on bended knee and with bowed head promises to never do whatever was done again. Mickey waves his magic wand (Music form Fantasia plays) and what was done is now as if it had never been. The people are happy (cheering and other happy people sounds, but no drinking. this isn’t that kind of a story).
Rig you are a hero on these pages because you are your wife’s hero. That’s a BIG BIG thing don’t ever let that change. A mistake corrected is just a little thing.

Now, I take the liberty of representing all your fans here on DIS and ask that you post some of pictures. It would bring great joy and happiness to the people (happy people sounds).

With respect, admiration and joy
Tickledog :yay:

You my friend are a great writer. This post made me swell up with pride for Rig. This is how I feel about Rig all the time, he is my hero.

I will have to print this out and have Rig read it, it's going on my fridge for all to see, it's so beautifully written, it puts my writing to shame.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your trip report. Bravo!!!
Thank you so much.:flower3:

:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter