• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Guide is Leaving Me

InstImpres

DIS Veteran
I have a great guide and I just love talking with her and visit her usually once a year. She just called and told me she is leaving DVC :sad: Her husband accepted a job and they are relocating. She was always helpful with anything I needed. Being a member now for 6 years (with add ons) I had the pleasure of talking to her and getting to know her well. She will be greatly missed!

For any of you that have Diane Callahan/Henry, it's time for someone new!

Wow. We've never even talked to our guide. Nor has our guide ever contacted us. Maybe we should find a new one before we actually need one?

DisFlan

May I recommend Michelle MacAlister. I could not say enough good things about her. There's a handful of great guides that have been around for a number of years and she is, without doubt, in the top three. You will be very happy with Michelle.

JohnNJ said:
May I recommend Michelle MacAlister. I could not say enough good things about her. There's a handful of great guides that have been around for a number of years and she is, without doubt, in the top three. You will be very happy with Michelle.

I have Michelle too. She is a sweetie! :)

I am a tad confused. Is the guide the person who sold us DVC?

Thanks.

Diane is (WAS now I guess!) my guide as well! We have done a purchase and 4 add-ons with her! She will be missed, although I doubt we will add on again!

(And I do believe it's Henry and O'Callahan, not the other way 'round!)

We have Susie Farnsworth and she calls us all the time just to say hi and to keep in touch she also e mails us with any updates and changes and promos if she can't get us on the phone.

I feel bad. Diane was our guide too and although we only did the initial tour with her and then decided to buy resale later on, we did just recently do a small add on with her. She was so sweet and such a pleasure to deal with. I am sorry to hear she is leaving DVC. :guilty:

Lasrnw said:
He is just GREAT! I feel like he's part of the family. :wizard:
Hey Byron's part of our family too!
He's almost too quick getting me my add-ons :blush:
We'll see him next month :banana:

CarnotaurDad said:
We highly recommend Celeste! She has been incredible for us.

Celeste is my guide, too. Yor're right, she's great. I am in the process of buying a small add-on at the V@WL and she was very helphul, as always.

Diane was our guide as well. We will really miss her...she has been so great to work and talk with. We were sad to hear she was leaving, but hope she enjoys her new endeavor... :love:

JohnNJ said:

We have Michelle too! We just signed last week. She came highly recommended by our dear friends from NY who have been members for many years. She's always quick to return phone calls, even while on vacation last week. She makes you feel like you are her only DVC members.

We've done three add on's since our original purchase and have NEVER had our guide contact us except the any bulk mailings from DVC that says who our guide is. Guess they really don't care since we keep buying and he doesn't have do to anything except collect the check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter