My UO, DC, AQ, & KSC Pre-trip report

:wave:

I’m practicing my buh bye wave to you Coach

Single digits now till you take off from St Louie

:wave:

I’m practicing my buh bye wave to you Coach

Single digits now till you take off from St Louie

Thanks Mac!! We should be in IOA in 48 hours!!! We are so excited!! I plan to update my trip report when we arrive & then periodically throughout our trip.

Thanks Mac!! We should be in IOA in 48 hours!!! We are so excited!! I plan to update my trip report when we arrive & then periodically throughout our trip.

Fabulous!!!!

Will look forward to that...….48 hours!! You must be bouncing off the walls right now......::yes::

Fabulous!!!!

Will look forward to that...….48 hours!! You must be bouncing off the walls right now......::yes::

I’m trying not to bounce off the walls. All though I keep updating my nephews on how many hours until we are at Universal Orlando. Lol!! I have plenty of things around the house to keep me busy. There’s always a chore to do, unfortunately! I did go to a friend’s brother’s birthday party today.

Bon voyage coach! I can't wait to hear your trip report. It's been a long time coming and I know you all are anxious to get going.

don’t over sleep Monday!

Wishing
You the best trip ever

You are a fantastic uncle!

don’t over sleep Monday!

Wishing
You the best trip ever

You are a fantastic uncle!

I definitely won’t over sleep!!! I’m hoping I can get a few hours sleep. Most of the time I’m so excited about a trip I don’t sleep much the night before. Plus I’ll be setting my alarm.
Mac I’m actually my nephews aunt. I guess the I didn’t realize the Coach name could be interpreted as a male. Lol!
I can’t thank all of you enough for taking the time to answer my questions!!!!! You really are an awesome group of people!!!! After this trip I plan to continue to answer others questions. I have to pay it forward!!!

I'll tell you how awesome we really are.

If you list your phone number, everyone that reads the dis will call you to make sure you wake up in time to leave for the flight..........

Seriously, we love to help everyone.

(especially a cardinal fan.)

Aunt, Uncle, does not matter.
In the
avatar, thought it was a female coach.
You are great to your nephews!

I'll tell you how awesome we really are.

If you list your phone number, everyone that reads the dis will call you to make sure you wake up in time to leave for the flight..........

Seriously, we love to help everyone.

(especially a cardinal fan.)

Aunt, Uncle, does not matter.
In the
avatar, thought it was a female coach.
You are great to your nephews!

Lol!! I’m sure my alarm clock will suffice. Thank you again!!! I believe in the saying “ It takes a village to raise a child”.

Today you fly to Orlando
(but you already know that)

Safe travels !
Thanks Mac!!! I’m already awake. Didn’t even need an alarm clock. Lol!! We’ll be at the airport in 2 hours & Orlando in less than 6. Watch out Universal here we come!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter