• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Napa Rose availability

TeamRiley

Mouseketeer
Can you actually get reservations there? Even 60 days out there never seems to be any openings.
Has anyone had any luck lately?

Can you actually get reservations there? Even 60 days out there never seems to be any openings.

We ate there at the end of June. It was slim pickings for times. However the day before, you can usually get a reservation as people cancel and and also have a walk up waitlist if you are on property. You have to basically be at the GCH to join it. So, they do hold back some space for walk ups.

They haven’t posted any dates/times after sept 5th I believe. So a lot of us are waiting for it to open. Same with DCA restaurants starting sept 9th with no reservations

However, if you are trying to book the Chef’s counter experience, you must call them directly (not Disney Dining) right at the 60 day mark- the number is (714) 781-4636. They sell out right away. I called in the morning at 60 days, and got the last 4 seats.

However, if you are trying to book the Chef’s counter experience, you must call them directly (not Disney Dining) right at the 60 day mark- the number is (714) 781-4636. They sell out right away. I called in the morning at 60 days, and got the last 4 seats.
Are they booking the chef's counter again?

Funny story about Napa Rose...we tried to get a reservation and couldn't so we booked another restaurant. We were beat by dinner time so stopped in the Napa Rose Lounge which is drop in for a few drinks ahead of time. Hit it off with the bartender and he asked "are you waiting for a reservation here tonight?"..."Nope....we would love to...tried to get a reservation and couldn't...we are waiting for Wine Country reservation"..."hang on" he says...

He goes to the manager...they set us up on one of the high top tables at the bar for full service and manager calls and transfers our reservation!..score!

...but if you can't get an actual reservation both the Napa Rose Bar and Lounge (although lounge is reduced currently) is first come first serve and the full menu is available.

Funny story about Napa Rose...we tried to get a reservation and couldn't so we booked another restaurant. We were beat by dinner time so stopped in the Napa Rose Lounge which is drop in for a few drinks ahead of time. Hit it off with the bartender and he asked "are you waiting for a reservation here tonight?"..."Nope....we would love to...tried to get a reservation and couldn't...we are waiting for Wine Country reservation"..."hang on" he says...

He goes to the manager...they set us up on one of the high top tables at the bar for full service and manager calls and transfers our reservation!..score!

...but if you can't get an actual reservation both the Napa Rose Bar and Lounge (although lounge is reduced currently) is first come first serve and the full menu is available.
We snagged 8 p.m. Napa Rose cancellation, the night before DD and I did a one-day trip in mid June. We'd already had a 4 p.m. Lamplight Lounge, so we weren't that hungry. It was the end of the day and we stumbled in there about 7:30, asking if we could check in early. I asked if there was room at the bar, and the front desk was delighted to seat us there, freeing up a table in the main restaurant. I've always loved bar seating; the bartenders are usually friendly and attentive. We had a lovely nightcap and a couple of appetizers to end our day right!

We just booked a trip for next weekend (as in maybe 4 days ago). I’ve been checking constantly and got a table for 2 at 6:30pm next Saturday night. I was shocked but thrilled.

Commenting on my own question here -- I called them at 8:30 PST this morning and got a recording. Left a message and they called me back about 5:30 PM. I was able to get the reservation I wanted at Chef's Counter for an October date. Reservations opened today for the entire month of October.

Commenting on my own question here -- I called them at 8:30 PST this morning and got a recording. Left a message and they called me back about 5:30 PM. I was able to get the reservation I wanted at Chef's Counter for an October date. Reservations opened today for the entire month of October.
Thank you for this...

I thought I had read upthread that Chef's Counter could be booked online now? No?

No, I asked when I called. It cannot be booked online according to the person I spoke with.

Is it possible to book Napa Rose's "regular" experience (not the Chef's Counter) by calling the hotel? Or will they direct you to using the app?

(714) 781-4636 isn't Napa Rose is it? That just takes me to a general Disneyland resort menu that asks for me to pick from a number of options which include just theme park tickets or hotel reservations...

I’ve been trying to get through to see about the chefs counter and just have had zero luck. Has anyone had them actually answer the phone, or is it 100% leave a message and hope they call back?

I’ve been trying to get through to see about the chefs counter and just have had zero luck. Has anyone had them actually answer the phone, or is it 100% leave a message and hope they call back?

i've always just left a message, but they've called me back every time within 5 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter