Nathan Page 1997-2003

In "LOVING MEMORY" of my "Little Buddy Nathan Page"
62nate_at_castaway_key.jpg

Dear Eric, Chris, Nick, Nash, and Grandma Debbie,

I just wanted to let you know how much Nate and the rest of you mean to my family and myself. I had a hard time falling asleep last night after receiving your phone call yesterday afternoon. I spent a great deal of time in prayer for "ALL" of you. I needed some alone time so I went into Angelina's room and there sat Angelina's stuffed Mickey Mouse on her bed. I sat on the bed and broke down holding Mickey in my arms. I prayed that Nate's new journey would be peaceful and pain free, I prayed for each and everyone of you that the days ahead would be bareable, and that God would give you the grace you need to make it through. If there is "ANYTHING" that we can do for you, please let us know. I know right now that Nate is dancing with the angels, and one day, you will get to see him again. Thanks for sharing Nate with us, and thanks again for welcoming us into your life.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Andy, Hazel, and Angelina

May God Bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing your incredible lives with us.

woody

God bless your family in this time of sadness. Nathan and the entire Page family will be in our prayers.

How can words express the sorrow I feel for your whole family.

Nathan and you all have been an inspiration for us all.

Your family has touched many of us, and I for one will always remember your strong will and strong family connection.

Thank You for sharing Nathan...

I am sure Nathan is now looking down from above ...and he will now be looking over you all....he is no longer suffering..and has left many with wonderful strong memories.

My deepest sorrow for you all...you will all be in my prayers and thoughts.

Vivian

I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my prayers.

To The Page Family,
Thank you for sharing Nate with us over the past few months. May God look over him and your family during this time. I know that the next time I visit Castaway Cay, I will think of little Nate and his beautiful smile and how much fun he had there. My deepest sympathies go out to all of you.
Love,
Tenley

I have never been touched by someone I have not even met. Your entire family has made a difference in so many lives. I pray that God continues to give you the strength that you have shown us over the past months.

I'm so sorry to read this.
You are in everyone's thoughts and Nate in his short life has touched more people than most people would in 20 lifetimes.
My sincerest condolences

Grumbo

Page Family, please accept my deepest sympathies. What a special family you all are. Thank you for letting us all become a part of that.

Love and hugs to you all.

Kim

Thank you for letting us here on the Dis get to know Nate and the rest of your family..........he will live forever in my heart. He's in a Paradise that Castaway Cay doesn't even compare to!!!

Dearest Page Family
Thank you for letting us be a part of your family and sharing the joys and sarrows with us. Thank you for becoming part of "our family" (here on Dis)
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jamie

Dear Page Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you ALL at this time. I am so sad to hear this news!

If anyone gets a chance...andy..chris...anyone would you post information on memorials or where donations can be sent?

Aimee

Kaitlins Mom, I agree with you on the song! I can see it in my mind, while I am sad I am so grateful that we all grew to love him and care for him and his family.
Aimee

Dear Page Family -

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so soory for your loss.

Thank you so much for sharing your family with me (us). I feel closer to you than to some people I have known for years and it has only bee n a few short months that I have known of you. I will forever carry the Page family in a special place in my heart. We have learned and grown so much from your strength and love. Please know that Nate is now taking care of us all from his new home in heaven.

God bless you all.

Sandy

We are very saddened to hear this news but know he is in good hands....

our prayers are with you and your family.......

Chris, Eric and Boys,

Words cannot express how sad I am. I know you will carry his memory forever in your hearts but I also hope you know that we too will carry his memory. He has touched our lives, given us a glimpse at the beauty he has brought into the world and you have given us a deeper understanding of God's love.

May God bless you and bring you peace knowing that Nate is truly dancing with the angels....I can only imagine!!! I will go home tonight, hug my boys and tell them that Nate is dancing to his song.

With deep sorrow,
Karen

My heart is breaking for you. May God comfort your entire family as only He can do.

Nate's life was short yet he touched so many people in a positive way. Thank you for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter