Nathan Page 1997-2003

Chris, Eric, Nashua, and Nicholas,
Words cannot express what I am feeling right now. I will only put it the way my youngest did many years ago when a good friend of ours passed right before Christmas..."Now Nate will be spending Jesus' birthday with him". Thank you for sharing your angel with us all, and I feel we all have that special angel named Nathan to look over all of the lives he touched. He truly became a blessing to the board here, and will never be forgotten.

Our prayers are with you to bring you strength.

Dear Chris and family -

I am so sorry to learn of your loss... it is so hard to let go of those we love. Heaven has indeed gained a beautiful angel who will light the way for many with his smile.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Words cannot explain the heaviness in my heart right now.Little Nate is walking the streets of gold in his new little body.Please know that you are in my Thoughts and Prayers.
Will someone please post any further information on the services and where we can send flowers or Donations.

Dear Page Family,

I am deeply sadden to hear this news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time for you all.

God Bless,
Tina

Chris & Eric~
I couldn't sleep this morning and was still wide awake at 12:41, now I know why. Thank you for sharing Nate with us.

Chris,
I was just listening to the song
"The Christmas Shoes" and crying and then I came across this about Nate. I am so sorry. Everyone says they are sorry for your loss and I remember when you were passing along your condolence's to me, you told me that we have not lost our loved one (s) only let them go for the time being. You will be with your little angle:angel: again. Remember Nate is enjoying his favorite cookie with my mom right now. We all Love you and your family. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate.

:grouphug:

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Love
Jackie

Another angel now has his wings..........

Thank you for sharing Nate with all of us. I will never forget the picture of him at Castaway Cay and how happy he looked. You and Nate have given all of us a chance to learn some valuable lessons about life.

God bless you and your family - I pray your family finds comfort and peace with your loss.

I am at a loss for words - but please know I will be praying for you and your family -

I just keep thinking about the words to "I can only Imagine" and know that Nate is dancing by His side!

Karen

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Sending prayers for your family and wishing you comfort in this difficult time.

My heart goes out to your family. Please accept my deepest sympathy. May you draw strength and comfort from your family, friends and faith.

Kelley

Even though we never "knew" Nathan, please know that we all were touched by his story and by your family's triumphs and sadnesses. We're all the better for knowing your family and getting the chance to witness a true "angel" in this world.

When I'm in Castaway Cay on Tuesday, I'll say a little prayer for Nate and remember how happy he looked in your pictures - I'm so glad you were able to enjoy that special trip with your whole family.

I know I'll be hugging my children extra tight today.

Dear Page family,

I am so sorry for your great loss. May God grant you much grace and may he provide you family and friends to love you at this time. May His truth help strengthen you when you grow weak.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

I sent you a private email and hope you receive it.

I am a Pastor and hope you do not mind me sending you the book I give out to people that I know who have lost a loved one. Especially so to parents. The book is "Roses in December" by Marilyn Willett Heavilin. She is a women who reaches out to others in her writting as she knows from experience great loss as she lost three sons at different times in her life.

Bryan

that would do anything but fall short?

May the "...Peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding..." keep, uplift, sustain, and bless you all.

Your child was a light in a world of darkness to so many people. We could all only hope to touch others as much as Nate has.

God Bless You and Keep you.

The Gregory Family

We share with others in sending our love and prayers to you and your nearest and dearest at this very sad time. Today we have also lost a friend, and can only hope that perhaps your Nathan and our pal, Roy, are now in heaven together - and at peace. God Bless You All. Nat

God Bless you in your time of sorrow. We thank you for the gift of knowing Nate through these boards. He is now a healthy and happy boy, walking hand in hand with the Father. You are in my prayers.

Please accept my sincerest condolences to you and your entire family. My heart goes out to you. May your faith, memories of the good times, and the love and support of your family and friends help you through this difficult time. I will continue to remember Nathan and your family in my prayers.

Words can not express ... I am very sorry for your loss.
Thank you for shareing your shining light with us.

God Bless.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss.
Nathan will be flying with Jim on Friday at CC and looking down on everyone with a huge smile.
Peace be with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter