Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping this up.

Just 4 days left for the current incentive deal. Just an update of the current deal that is ending if you want to take advantage of it..

New Member Deals With a Referral
2 different options

option #1
160 pt minimum purchase
$96 per point net ($104 - $8 off incentive) at Animal Kingdom Villas
$94 per point net ($104 - $10 off incentive) at Saratoga Springs
One-time bonus of 100 Developer's Points

option #2
225 pt minimum purchase
One-time bonus of 160 Developer's Points

If you need a referral name, please PM me and I can give you our referral information. If you want my guides name and direct phone number, I can also give you that.

Its a great deal especially if somebody has an upcoming trip planned. Good time to buy-in.

PM me if you need a referral name or guide info. My guide if awesome!

I've added on three more times since I orginally bought. If anyone needs a referral...Let me know!!!!!!

Thanks,

Kristin

.........anyone needing info, a great guide (Ron Brumbaugh), or a referall, feel free to contact us! Thanks,

If anyone is wanting to buy in beore this offer ends on Feb 18th and need a refferal please letme know.Pm me and I will be glad to help.

last 2 days days left for the current incentive deal. This current deal that is ending if you want to take advantage of it..

2 different options

option #1
160 pt minimum purchase

option #2
225 pt minimum purchase

If you need a referral name, please PM me and I can give you our referral information. If you want my guides name and direct phone number, I can also give you that.

Let me, know if you need a referral it ends tomorrow the current promotion and I can give you my guides direct number too!!!!!

Kristin

Hi, I would love to give you a referral.We have been DVC members for about 5 years and can answer anything and if I cant I will find it out from my guide.
Could someone send me a referral? Would love to have more info! :)

Also remember that if you are at all interested in the Grand CA coming up for sale this fall, buy from the Disneyland sales guides. I am happy to refer my guide to anyone as she was excellent. Just PM me and I will send you her name and 800#.

This will give you the "founding members" priority and will guarantee that you will have a chance to buy into CA before it sells out. I would think anyone adding a new contract should just buy through DL at this point so that the option is there. All the other incentives are exactly the same and you don't have to be a CA resident to take advantage.

Send me a PM if you'd like my guide's name and phone #, especially if you are trying to buy before Tuesday's change in incentives!

Katherine

Great site by the way! OK, so it's all I could think about on the plane was the possibility of purchasing a one of the Animal Kingdom Villa's. Needless to say I'm a little overwhelmed now by all the different info on the web. Should I just go with package Disney offered, or should I try a reseller??? I'm leaning towards just calling Disney on Monday morning and doing that one, but I think this Anvs. Promo you mentioned is better than the deal they offered me. So yes, if I could please get you name (or whatever it is I need) I would be very grateful. Also, any other advice someone can offer, I'll be online most the night...just let me know, thanks!!! (And yes, the trip was AWESOME!!!!)

Hi, I can help you so please let me know if you still need a name for a referral.Email me at mistycaldwell@charter.net and I will help you all I can.The deal that ends Tomorrow is definetaly an Awesome deal. I will gve you all the info that you would need to get the current promo.
Great site by the way! OK, so it's all I could think about on the plane was the possibility of purchasing a one of the Animal Kingdom Villa's. Needless to say I'm a little overwhelmed now by all the different info on the web. Should I just go with package Disney offered, or should I try a reseller??? I'm leaning towards just calling Disney on Monday morning and doing that one, but I think this Anvs. Promo you mentioned is better than the deal they offered me. So yes, if I could please get you name (or whatever it is I need) I would be very grateful. Also, any other advice someone can offer, I'll be online most the night...just let me know, thanks!!! (And yes, the trip was AWESOME!!!!)

YOu have 10 days to change your mind so I would call DVC (at Disneyland -- see my post right above yours) tomorrow and then read like crazy for the next 10 days. YOu have nothing to lose and will have a chance to use the current promo if you do decide to go ahead with the purchase direct from DIsney. I PM'd you my Disneyland sales guide's name and phone number. Good luck!

Katherine

thanks to those of you that sent me msgs, for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to reply, but you can IM me. Thanks again for the quick replies too :)
Do you know how much the Grand Californian will be, or better yet, what the points will be yet? My Florida Disney rep I was meeting with did not have the CA info yet, only the AKVs.

thanks to those of you that sent me msgs, for some reason I keep getting an error when I try to reply, but you can IM me. Thanks again for the quick replies too :)
Do you know how much the Grand Californian will be, or better yet, what the points will be yet? My Florida Disney rep I was meeting with did not have the CA info yet, only the AKVs.

No pricing or point info on Grand CA yet. Only that it will be on sale this fall. Only 50 units for sale. Search for the thread "preparing for Grand Californian" for lots more good info.

Katherine

PS: you need 6 posts to be able to PM anyone on this board. Keep posting!

I can also give a referral if needed. THanks

If anyone needs a referral please let me know!!!!!!!!!

Last day for this deal. If anyone needs a referral, please PM me and I will give you my guides name and number. Just a refresher on the deal that ends today.

2 different options

option #1
160 pt minimum purchase

option #2
225 pt minimum purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter