Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs a referral let me know. I would be happy to give you one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would get this back up, As the Promo is ending tomorrow so if anyone needs a referral let me know. I also have a great guide if you need one.

The current deal is ending today. Here is the breakdown of the deal, if you haven't seen it before.

New Member Deals With a Referral
2 different options

option #1
160 pt minimum purchase
$96 per point net ($104 - $8 off incentive) at Animal Kingdom Villas
$94 per point net ($104 - $10 off incentive) at Saratoga Springs
One-time bonus of 100 Developer's Points

option #2
225 pt minimum purchase
$96 per point net ($104 - $8 off incentive) at Animal Kingdom Villas
$94 per point net ($104 - $10 off incentive) at Saratoga Springs
One-time bonus of 160 Developer's Points

Please PM me if you need a referral and also, if you want to reach my guide directly, I can give you his name and direct number. He is very easy to work with and is essentially no pressure.

I just called my Club guide about the promo that ends today and he is out till Wednesday. If I wait, do I risk loosing the ability to get the bonus points? Does anyone have a club guide they use in Orlando that they can send me via PM?

Im very interested in buying into DVC. If someone could give me a referrel that would be great! Unfortunately, I dont have enough posts to send pms, so if you could email at jjohnson@captivate.com, that would be great!

Thanks!

Hey you will be fine if you call in today and leave a message. Or if you are more comfortbale I can give you my guides name let me know.
I just called my Club guide about the promo that ends today and he is out till Wednesday. If I wait, do I risk loosing the ability to get the bonus points? Does anyone have a club guide they use in Orlando that they can send me via PM?

I am in the same boat, so to speak as the last poster on this thread, in that I have just joined and I cannot PM anyone. Could someone kindly send me details for a referal to m e-mail, which is:
simon@toomanysecrets.net

Thanks in advance, I am hoping to get the discount/points bonus tomorrow, my 5 year old is so excited that we are looking at going on yet another Disney vacation!

You need to call Disney today and leave a mesaage that you want to buy.Becaus it ends today but if you leave a message today you will be fine.
I will email you my info.Do you need a guides name so you can call and leave a message
I am in the same boat, so to speak as the last poster on this thread, in that I have just joined and I cannot PM anyone. Could someone kindly send me details for a referal to m e-mail, which is:
simon@toomanysecrets.net

Thanks in advance, I am hoping to get the discount/points bonus tomorrow, my 5 year old is so excited that we are looking at going on yet another Disney vacation!

Thanks for the tip, I did ring earlier. Our guides name was Bill Wroe, he is not in until tomorrow, so hopefully that will do it for us. I hope they will be keen to complete the deal!
Thanks so much for the e-mail by the way!

Yes you will be fine as long as you left a message for him that you want to purchase and then I know that will be good.
You are Welcome if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks for the tip, I did ring earlier. Our guides name was Bill Wroe, he is not in until tomorrow, so hopefully that will do it for us. I hope they will be keen to complete the deal!
Thanks so much for the e-mail by the way!

You are kidding right?:rolleyes:
I swear I dont know why that they do this.

Nope!
I know, I had stomach aches from all this trying to get my husband to agree to joining before the promo ended. If I would have known I could have smooth talked him longer:rotfl: All in all I am glad we joined and now my stomach pains are all gone!

Well they mke people freak out thinking they have to get in now or nothing,Just like me they pulled me in :lmao: .Yep I worried and worried about things last night and I called today to do 110 point addon and ended up with 160.:confused: Why does DVC do this to me.
Nope!
I know, I had stomach aches from all this trying to get my husband to agree to joining before the promo ended. If I would have known I could have smooth talked him longer:rotfl: All in all I am glad we joined and now my stomach pains are all gone!

They probabaly keep extending this promo, because they can't or don't have anything better, to offer. They need to keep selling the units that arent sold, and with the KT coming, they will have more and more to sell! If anyone needs a referral you can reach me @ Yankees230@hotmail.com, I would be happy to help you out. We just bought on february 21,2008 got the referral promo from a friend and had Ken Houston as our guide, he was great!

Well they mke people freak out thinking they have to get in now or nothing,Just like me they pulled me in :lmao: .Yep I worried and worried about things last night and I called today to do 110 point addon and ended up with 160.:confused: Why does DVC do this to me.

You must have about a zillion pointsluvindisneyworld!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter