Need help with paintshop adding words.

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Okay I have a picture in PaintShop Pro 7 and I want to add words at the bottom but I can't figure out how to add the words. Could someone help?

Thanks!

Have you used the text tool? Looks like an "A" on the tools panel on the left side.

Was that what you were looking for, or did you need more instruction? :)

I tried the text tool but it wouldn't let me add on to the bottom. I'm trying to put the words under the logo. What am I doing wrong?

How do I find out how many colors? Its in .gif format. Here is the logo,

coxlogo.gif

and then under it

MONTHLY PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE

I can get the Cox Communications the size I want it and everything I just can't figure out how to get the words under it.

File not found :( If it's gif, it's 256 colors.

What's happening when you try to use the text tool? (Should we take this to PM?)

Try this...Click the text tool...the A or whatever. go to your picture, it doesnt matter where...left click and then pull mouse to make a retangle. type in words and then you can move the rectangle anywhere you want it by dragging it. Sometimes you might have to drag the bottom and then drag the top.

My text tool doesn't do a box, it pops up a dialog box with options and a place to type in and stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter