Need prayers and good thoughts for Kevin's Mom today * Update 5/8/11*

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for all you do to bring joy into the lives of others. Condolences to you and your family.

Kevin,

My thoughts are with you and your family. I know from listening to the Podcasts how special she was and how much you loved her.

I hope you feel her love surrounding you from Heaven.

Kevin, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. While you will miss your Mom so much, I hope you find solace that you had the best of times with her. She has found peace.

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear this... My thoughts are with you and all of your family. Although I never met your *mum* she was obviously quite an amazing woman, from stories I've heard you tell and also the strength and compassion she (and your whole family) showed around your fathers untimely passing.

It was clear she was a strong matriarch for a well deserved family.

No words can ever make these things easier. I always feel confusion about how the world can continue around me when I'm feeling like this... I'm not a poet... Nor am I an academic... however I always find comfort in these words..

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Funeral Blues/Stop All The Clocks
W. H. Auden

I hope you can find some comfort in these words, and that it is normal to be hurt and confused.

I'll see you in September.

Thinking of you. Hugs
Roy

P.s. *Sorry I couldn't bring to write mom.
I'll also volunteer to be your Nancy when you come to London.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss:hug:

Kevin and John - please accept deepest sympathy and sincere condolences from me and TheBigGuy. We're both so very sorry, and praying for peace and comfort for you both.

Kevin,

So sorry for your loss. Even though we have never met, your talking about your mother on the Podcasts showed me just how much you loved her and she loved you.

Take solice that she is at peace and suffers no longer. From someone who has lost both parents, the pain will ease, and life will continue.

I see many things each day that help keep the memory of my parents alive. No time is it more true than when I visit the World. My mother truly loved Disney and my parents visited there several times before cancer made it impossible for her to travel. I hope you find comfort in knowing you have many friends that share your grief.

Godspeed Ann Klose

Bob

Condolences and love from us, as well. We are glad that she got to spend her final days in an environment of love and peace. Be strong.

:grouphug:

Kevin,

I don't post here very often, but I want you to know that I have been praying for you and your family, and I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. Your mother sounded like a wonderful woman, and I am glad to know that she is now at peace. I will continue to keep you in my prayers during this difficult time.

Stay strong :hug:

-Sam

Kevin & John - my thoughts and prayers are with you both. I am so glad you had the chance to have your Mum home with you even for a short time.

Angie

Kevin,

Condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. Prayers for all of you.

Kevin, so sorry for your loss. I just learned - I was at Disney Family museum over weekend.

My Mother's mom died on Mother's Day 1941.

You are right about telling those you love you love them. I returned to work today to learn that a colleague suffered a major heart attack over the weekend and is now in a coma. It does not look good. Such a sweet man and such a shock.

Best wishes, love and prayers to you and yours. :littleangel:

Kevin, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and send my prayers to you and your family.

Kevin and John, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter