Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

That is awesome Jen, I love US pictures, they always give me goosebumps!!

hey did you guys ever go on that get away trip?

That is awesome Jen, I love US pictures, they always give me goosebumps!!

hey did you guys ever go on that get away trip?

The technology is amazing! I can't wait to go for the 3D one! :cool1:

We are going Memorial Day week. We rented a small 4 room cabin right on Lake Champlain in VT. We are very excited about a week of relaxation and being together without the outside world butting in! LOL! :lmao:

Wow! Where does the time go?

The last month or so has been a whirlwind and I don't expect it to slow down any time soon...

Just a quick catch up....

Our babymoon in Vermont was wonderful. I love Vermont! :cloud9:

We had a 3D U/S done last Wednesday (purely for fun). I was 32 weeks, 1 day at the time... Here is one of my favorite shots:

US3D32weeks1day6-16-107.jpg

This is her profile, YUP! Those are toes near her forehead. She is showing us just how flexible she is!

Here is another:

US3D32weeks1day6-16-1010.jpg

I have a DVD of the whole experience, as well as a CD with about 13 pictures of her! I highly recommend the experience to anyone who is expecting and can afford it.

I had a non stress test and another U/S yesterday afternoon. The NST was fun! She was everywhere and kept kicking the monitor! I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for about 2 weeks now and those were showing up on the NST... Even more exciting was when we had the U/S and they told us she is already 5lbs, 6oz! I am 33 weeks, can you only imagine?
I have not scanned any of the images from that U/S yet...

Just wanted to let you all know what is going on... Things are getting crazy! But in a great way!

:flower3:, Jenn

Thanks for the update Jenn. Can't believe it's almost time for your little one to make her grand entrance! You must be over the moon excited about finally meeting her. Still sending hugs and pixie dust for a continued great pregnancy and a smooth, easy, painfree delivery!

Oh Jenn thanks for the update and photos. You and Nelson must be so thrilled.

DO you have any ideas for names you are willing to share?

Thanks for posting the update and the pictures! I always wonder how you and the baby are doing but I hate to nag. I can't wait to see 'welcome to the world' pictures before too long.

Wow, those are great pictures! I'm so excited to hear how well it's going. (I know you've had difficult times, but, she's growing so well and you're going to carry to term.)

Still sending hugs and pixie dust for a continued great pregnancy and a smooth, easy, painfree delivery!

A girl can only hope... LOL! ;)

Oh Jenn thanks for the update and photos. You and Nelson must be so thrilled.

DO you have any ideas for names you are willing to share?

Oh! I know her name! I am only willing to share her initials though, LOL: :cutie: ALR :cutie:

Thanks for posting the update and the pictures! I always wonder how you and the baby are doing but I hate to nag. I can't wait to see 'welcome to the world' pictures before too long.

Don't worry about nagging... sometimes, its the only way to get me to do something! :lmao:

Wow, those are great pictures! I'm so excited to hear how well it's going. (I know you've had difficult times, but, she's growing so well and you're going to carry to term.)

It's a blessing and I am thankful everyday to God for her! :cloud9:

oooh we get to guess:yay:, ALR (I think we can all assume the R is Rego;)):

Disney? Ariel Lady?

Hippie? Autumn Love?

Old Fashioned: Adele Lorraine?

Movie Star? Angelina Liza

Country? Annie LeAnn

Rock? Alanis Lady (Ga Ga of course)

ALR................

I know what one of those letters stand for....the R!!! :lmao::lmao:

Now can we guess what the rest mean?

Everyone get naked.................................

It's time for a baby pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH says since you know she'll be a sweetheart but then again you know she will eventually give you a run for your money you could go with:
Angel Lucifer

And since you are so beautiful:
Another Lovely Rego

Abigail Lynn

Amber Louise

Ashley Lynn

(I'll have to ask my friend who's husband is Portugese what some names are!)

Abigail Lynn

Amber Louise

Ashley Lynn

(I'll have to ask my friend who's husband is Portugese what some names are!)

Funny, I was thinking Abigail Lynn too!
Also Amanda Lee and Andrea Lauren.

Ooooh, Jenn remind me again how long do we have to wait for photos and a name? (because i know posting here will be the first thing you do after you hold her in your arms:lmao:)

Actually, I think we all know the middle name will be Louie, I love you too Jenn! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter