Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed by this thread. What Wonkakid contributes to this community is superb. I greatly enjoy his regular picture updates on the park. I would hate to lose those.

I think you could argue that the D23 thread doesn't belong on here either. You can go to D23 and never go to the park. In fact, you shouldn't be going to DL if you want to stay sane. I manage to scroll past that and will for the next year despite the fact it has NOTHING to do with DL trip planning.

Why don't we move them both since apparently we need more room so we can spend all day answering the same questions over and over for WDW vets? Or why don't we just play nice with each other?

Last edited:
If you would like to give this a try by starting a thread, those of us who send out maps can keep an eye on it to keep it going.
Anyone out there who wants maps, jump in with a request. It never hurts to offer to reimburse postage.
Anyone out there who can send maps, please join in!
Oops, I posted accidentally.

I’m sure that no one intended any lack of appreciation for Rob’s map-sending... I’m a little baffled why an organizational suggestion is being considered that way? I thought it was a smart idea! :confused3

I must be missing something... it doesn’t diminish anyone’s kindness to have the map requests in one place, does it?

I don’t care one way or the other; I just wanted to clarify that I in no way intended to be rude by agreeing to @theluckyrabbit’s organizational suggestion!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter