New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I posted earlier....

MN--those got there fast. Poor ohiomom must have gotten the Depends envelope if you and Huskerfamily didn't

Unless it went ot you Flakypuff for your bday!

I thought I posted earlier....

MN--those got there fast. Poor ohiomom must have gotten the Depends envelope if you and Huskerfamily didn't

Unless it went ot you Flakypuff for your bday!

LOL! That would be some birthday envie! :lmao:

WOW! That did come fast! Mailed in Indy on Monday and across the country in Wash. on Wednesday!! I am glad that there are some you can use! :goodvibes

That is what I thought, considering it was in my mailbox in 2 days! Sweet! I liked the Mickey sticker on the back by the way! Thanks again. :goodvibes

Hi all,

Allison, (one of the people we send expireds to) has posted a very nice thank you for everyone sending coupons to her.

Here is the link.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1948202

Teresa

Thanks for posting that, I would have missed it for sure. I wasn't even sure if she was on the Dis or not. I just sent her and Sleepy and envie today, so that is good I'm glad she is getting them. Sleepy is real good about posting so I know she has been getting them (and getting in trouble too). :headache:

I got a FAT envie from DINKDisneyAddict!!:cool1:

I also got an envie from jax677!!

Thank you both!!!

I got 2 envies in the mail, one yesterday and one today. Thanks Laurie!!:cool1: :cool1: They came a t the perfect time--I have to go shopping tomorrow.

Nena!!!!! I" got an envie from you today! Thanks honey! Haven't had a chance to look through yet. Long work day and just getting to winding down now before I hit it again tomorrow. You da bomb!

OK, I've gotten a bit cruise obsessed, and haven't visited here. Butr i've been sending my coupons out like a good girl on Tuesdays. Haven't gotten an envie yet this week, but it doesn't usdually show till friday anyhow.

Nena!!!!! I" got an envie from you today! Thanks honey! Haven't had a chance to look through yet. Long work day and just getting to winding down now before I hit it again tomorrow. You da bomb!

I'm glad you got it! I hope there are some you can use. I am keeping the ones you send me in a seperate envie, so hopefully I wont send you anymore duplicates!!:thumbsup2

I was out of town the last few days and boy was it fun.

DisneyJan, I realized Ididn't send your envelope this week so I sent it out thurs.

Princess stich, thanks for the coupons, you send me some of the best.

Nena, your coupons will go to good use today., thanks

tngramma, thanks for the awesome coupons.

willis37862, how do you always know what I need? :) thanks.

I forgot to ask if anyone would like a $5 coupon for the kennedy space center. It expires 5/31/09. I wasn't sure if anyone would want it but thought I would put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter