New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONE!!!I forgot to post this earlier this week. I have the Campbells soup bonus labels page from the coupon insert if anyone wants it--where you turn it in filled out and get several bonus labels for your school. I can even partially fill it out for you ( I have spaghettios and other soup upcs). My kids' school doesn't collect these--any I send in go to another school. So I'd rather a coupon buddy gets them. Just PM me your address and I'll send it on!GONE!!!

I thought I posted earlier....

MN--those got there fast. Poor ohiomom must have gotten the Depends envelope if you and Huskerfamily didn't

Unless it went ot you Flakypuff for your bday!

:scared1: Oooo arent you a funny one... I am 45..well in a few weeks anyway...:banana: :banana:
Sooo.....Who took the Depends from the Coupon Train?
Not me...couldnt be...Then Who?:cheer2:

willis37862, how do you always know what I need? :) thanks.

I always worry I don't have any good ones for you. Glad to hear they are ones you can use. Any time you have special requests just let me know :thumbsup2 And the same goes for disneymom :goodvibes

Jen just got my envie from you! Thanks sweets! Will go through it later this weekend!

I just want to thank all who shared coupons with me (since I've had several senders)! I just returned from the store and save $53.79!!! That was 24% of my grocery bill at the Commissary. I think I did VERY well. I used to spend over $200 every two weeks and today's total was well under that. Thanks!:flower3:

That is great!!!! Put that money in a disney fund for your next trip.:thumbsup2 :lmao:
I just want to thank all who shared coupons with me (since I've had several senders)! I just returned from the store and save $53.79!!! That was 24% of my grocery bill at the Commissary. I think I did VERY well. I used to spend over $200 every two weeks and today's total was well under that. Thanks!:flower3:

I keep saying I am going to deposit all coupon savings in another acct so I can see just how much it adds up to--but then I manage to spend it elsewhere. Maybe I should start with just keeping track of my savings.

Jaxx and DisneyMom....your envelopes were dropped in the PO drop box this morning :goodvibes

Usandthem
Louisianafive
Klineyqueen
Flakypuff
..............B-day envelopes are headed to each of you also :goodvibes

Did anyone get their envelope from me this week besides jaxx? Hope they made it to everyone :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :) :worship: :lovestruc :banana: :laughing: :cloud9: *JEN!!!!!!* ohmygosh!!!!! You sent me Glade Wisp candle coupons!!!!! They are on sale here for $4.99 and you sent me coupons for $5 off! Oh girlfriend thank you sooooooo much!!!! I love these things because I can't use a real candle at work but I can use these! oh gosh thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

:goodvibes :cool1: :woohoo: :hug: :yay: :dance3: :cool2: :cheer2:

I haven't got an envelope yet this week, I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow.

Klineyqueen, I am your new sender. I think I sent two envelopes out to you on Monday (it seems like such a long time ago) I know you are getting a lot of envelopes this week...I hope mine are in there somewhere.
Happy belated birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter