• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Credit Card

newarknut

A kid at heart!
I read today in the WSJ that Bank One and Disney are teaming to provide a rewards based credit card. I don't know too much about it but sounds like something we should have. I would assume it would be similiar to cards that give points towards airfare.

I thought you all would want to know :)

Newarknut

Thanks for the information Newarknut. I for one would love to see a Disney, awards based credit card.

Assume the rewards would be Disney based, maybe Disney dollars, or credits toward stays. Instead of a free airline trip, I'd gladly take free stays at Disney resorts.

We'll be looking forward to more information on this.

Very interesting. Just postin' here so any further posts will send notice to my email. Disney-bucks instead of air miles... sounds gud to me....

Sounds great to me! I hope the perks would include park tickets or at least good discounts off park tickets. Keep us informed!

Kelly

This sounds good to me! I was disappointed the first time I looked into the current Disney Credit Card which offered nothing. The only thing that has me worried with this one is I read somewhere "rewards towards disney travel packages". I don't like to purchase packages so I hope that is not the only thing the rewards will be good towards.

I read this somewhere else, and it sounds great! Does anyone know what the interest rate on this card will be? I love the idea of rewards, but not at the expense of a high interest rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter