New exchange ***Fall***.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The nights are getting colder, the leaves are turning, there is a definite nip in the air.....Fall is here!!.
Time for an exchange of fall related items.....anything....things for the home, decorations, cooking items, outside decorations, snacks.
Minimum $10 (not including postage).
Sign-ups through 9-22, mail by 9-29.

PM me
Name:
Address:
e-mail address:
Willing to be an elf if needed?
International mailing if needed

I am going to have to pass. I leave for disney next Sunday for a week. Have fun with this one.

Sent a PM, Love Fall, even if it still feels like Summer here.
JC

What does "willing to be an elf" mean?

I'm in will PM you in a few :)

~Katie

an elf is a volunteer that is willing to send out an extra package in the event that someone doesn't fill their obligation.
We want do one to go without receiving.
Hopefully none will be needed (they are only occasionally).

I still need a PM from you, Katie, if you want to play with us :)

Ok I am in, I leave on the 27th but I can squeeze in sending a package before then :thumbsup2

I love fall colors, my dining room is fall colors all the time :teeth:

cay&emonsmom....I have you down....you might want to edit and erase your personal info from the board.....this kind of thing should go through PM to the host of an exchange ::yes::

I'm in. the last couple of exchanges i did were for my little girls, so this one is for me. It sounds like fun even if it doesn't get even close to fall weather here until about november. I'll Pm the info. Oh Nancy, Sabrina said to tell you that she took her joke thingys from ythe magnet exchange in to school for share day and everyone loved them. Also she's enjoying the fall clothing on your animal babies as she calls them.
Maureen

Glad you have you join in ::yes::

Glad Sabrina is enjoying the job clip thingees ;)
Watch for Oct. 1.....the Halloween costumes are coming (of course, ours are mostly Disney ;) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter