New Fireworks Remix Game

Anybody know how to get the new Fireworks game pins?

I just came in third place, but didn't win anything but credits...

I think the game is more interesting, and the new features add some variety to it. Unfortuneately I feel they have ruined it by decreasing the credit awards.

The pay off stinks really bad... it's like we're back to the early days.
Before I could make 10 grand in 2 hours exactly, which I thought was a sweet exchange between myself and VMK. Now, to make 10 grand in credits by fireworks will probably take an entire day.
Way to go VMK! :sad2:

I LOVE it! I thought the old scoring system was bogus. It meant that people who could play fireworks well were rewarded better than people who excelled at other games. I happen to be quite good at both haunted mansion and pirates, but had to play for almost an hour to get as many points as a decent player who was playing one game of fireworks. Now the fireworks game is roughly as rewarding as pirates or haunted mansion. That is fairer.

Now if only they would bring the jungle cruise in line with other minigames. Jungle cruise is the only game my youngest daughter can play well.

I got a pin when I was second with more than 3900
It is called Fireworks remixed Bronze

Anybody know how to get the new Fireworks game pins?

I just came in third place, but didn't win anything but credits...
I got the silver fireworks pin for getting a score of 4400+.

Also, for the first time ever, I made the top scores list! I'm sure that I'll be bumped off pretty soon, but since that never happened with the old game, and will probably never happen again, I screenshotted it. :lmao:

Here is an unusual glitch?

I have played 3 times and been given the Port Orleans pin 3 times as a quest reward, even though I only played the quest once:rotfl2:

If you click on the help tool, and look under the guide, it has a very clear explanation of how the new scoring works.

i agree with what electriclime said, just aim for the flawless fireworks throughout the whole game. You will see your score increase a lot if you just do flawless all the way through. don't worry about those bonus combos and you don't have to blast each firework.
good luck all with this new version of fireworks!

I LOVE it! I thought the old scoring system was bogus. It meant that people who could play fireworks well were rewarded better than people who excelled at other games. I happen to be quite good at both haunted mansion and pirates, but had to play for almost an hour to get as many points as a decent player who was playing one game of fireworks. Now the fireworks game is roughly as rewarding as pirates or haunted mansion. That is fairer.

Now if only they would bring the jungle cruise in line with other minigames. Jungle cruise is the only game my youngest daughter can play well.

Scoring system is fine. It's the credits no one is happy about. Except maybe you. I want credits. I need credits. How do they expect anyone to actually be able to buy anything with earning only 300 credits a game? Especially when they have rooms priced at 2000 credits and complete costumes at over 2000 and pins at 500?
I guess I have to spend every bit of my time playing games now. Absolutely no socializing for me anymore. :(

And they better not mess up the high credits in JC. Increase what those who can't do well get, but do NOT take aways the high credits. It's the only game paying off decently now.

Oh... And for the record. The new fireworks takes more resources than before. My computer doesn't like it at all. :(

WARNING: DO NOT read a thread about Fireworks changes without first viewing, recognizing or even knowing of such renovations. Side effects could include a spinning head, extreme confusion and in rare but sever cases, insanity.

WARNING: DO NOT read a thread about Fireworks changes without first viewing, recognizing or even knowing of such renovations. Side effects could include a spinning head, extreme confusion and in rare but sever cases, insanity.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now, off to reboot my computer since the new fireworks did a number on it.

In the old game at home I could always get 240k with my top score being like 268k. At work I couldn't really play too well (slower system) and was lucky to break 200k, only occasionally making over 240k. So I would only play it from work if I was doing a quest that required like 150k or fewer points.

With that said I tried the new Fireworks Remix for the first time on the New Orleans Quest. I'm at work. I scored about 3800 points, coming in second place. Here are my thoughts.

The Good:
* They kept my place in the Green Car Quest. I used to need 280k points, now I need 4500. I'm hopful, since I scored 3800 on my first go from work. Once I get used to the new play I home 4500 is a possibility from home.
* I like the new speed of the game. It's more interesting when there are more fireworks to be had. It's certainly keeps you on your toes and is less boring.
* I love the ability to see the other player's scores in real time next time mine. I'm a competative person and it's good to be driven by those. Plus it makes me really feel like I'm playing with/against others.
* The Scoreboard between levels now shows the avatars for the top three players, which is a nice touch.
* The Coming In feature can be helpful to tell what's coming up next.
* There's a count of how many Fireworks are left, and this is great to help you determine your score potential and how much longer you have before a break.
* I played the game 4 more times, each time stoping around 600 points. I got the new WDW New Orleans pin each time.

The Bad:
* Flawless Bonus stops at 3x and doesn't carry over between stage/level.
* The Combo Bonus doesn't seem to make sense at me.
* I agree with ElectricLime that only going for Flawless and purposfully missing any others seems the best way to get the most points. So the The Explode All fuction seems pointless.
* I didn't get a Silver Rocket for coming in second in my first game.

The Ugly:
* I came in second with 3800 points and got 380 credits? 380 credits for 2nd place at level 5? I used to get 600-1300 for that? That absolutely stinks!! I mean it's nifty for the bad players who can now get 20-50 credits pretty easy off level one before they're bumped, but if your used to the big 1300 payday as I am then forget it. That's gone. Not that I think it'll do any good but I plan to let Contact Us know how very bogus this is.

:furious: :headache: :mad: :sad1: :sad2:

I got the silver fireworks pin for getting a score of 4400+.

Also, for the first time ever, I made the top scores list! I'm sure that I'll be bumped off pretty soon, but since that never happened with the old game, and will probably never happen again, I screenshotted it. :lmao:

I just got the silver pin, too.
I wonder what the score is for getting the gold pin. (if there is a gold pin)

Here is an unusual glitch?

I have played 3 times and been given the Port Orleans pin 3 times as a quest reward, even though I only played the quest once

The same thing happened to me.

I agree with Darkacre on this. Of course I'd rather have more credits given like before, but it did seem like the fireworks credits were high when compared to the other games (I think the most I ever got in the Mansion game in one three round game was around 500 credits, and that was hard to get for me). I haven't played it yet, but will when I get home from work. I consistently made it to round 5 and 240,000 credits, so I always got top credits.

So, try not to look at it as VMK taking away the big credits, but adjusting it to make it more equal with the other games.

I'm curious to see what the bonuses will be for reaching milestone games, though.

Rolls

Queen said you have to win 10 times in order to get the gold pin. I have 7 more games to go!

Hmm Well I guess the Fireworks Magic Pin is rare now, huh? Good Thing I got 1 5 star Fireworks Magic Pin :)

I have not had a chance to play yet as I am also still at work so I have no idea how I feel about the changes. Based on what I have read I will not like the payout. I never was a "top scorer" before, however I almost always made it to level 5 and over 200,000 points so I got 675 credits per game. Fireworks was my most played game because I made all my money there.

Sadly I never broke 240,000 except yesterday as a guest with a new person and I was unable to do it again before the close last night.

We will see what happens when I get home. I have read all the advice and have my fingers crossed.

p.s. cteddie, how in the world do you get 750 credits from JC!?!? I only go there when I have other things to do so I can float (crash) down the river for my 20.

I have not had a chance to play yet as I am also still at work so I have no idea how I feel about the changes. Based on what I have read I will not like the payout. I never was a "top scorer" before, however I almost always made it to level 5 and over 200,000 points so I got 675 credits per game. Fireworks was my most played game because I made all my money there.

Sadly I never broke 240,000 except yesterday as a guest with a new person and I was unable to do it again before the close last night.

We will see what happens when I get home. I have read all the advice and have my fingers crossed.

p.s. cteddie, how in the world do you get 750 credits from JC!?!? I only go there when I have other things to do so I can float (crash) down the river for my 20.

To Get 750 credits on JC you need to make it to the high scores..Or at least CLIMB to the high scores practice practice practice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter