New Fireworks Remix Game

I also no like! I just played my first game and it's too fast!:mad: They need to slow the game down to the speed it was. I will most likely not play again unless it is for a quest.

Brutal:confused3

Very fast and not nearly as rewarding:rolleyes1

I am even worse at the new game than I was before. :rotfl:

when i press the arrow keys while playing fireworks my browser freezes :(

Well, I haven't played it yet. But they supposedly just changed it. Hopefully to be a bit more rewarding.

One can only hope it will be more rewarding. I am just happy to have received one magic pin from the old game.

And super congrats to all that got the green car before the new game!

It will definately take some getting used to. I just got decent at the old game. I really don't like the scoring either. Oh well.. It was fun while it lasted.

2nd place with a score of 3630!
(and an award of 363 credits)

for playing it the first time, don't think I did that bad. it wil take some getting used to, that's for sure.

Haven't tried it yet, but if it's that bad, I hope everyone will write to vmk and let them know how much we miss the old game. That's what I would do. :goodvibes

Me no likey either. At least in the old game you would get 150 credits for getting to level 3. But now you have to win in order to get credits. It is really hard in my opinion.

I have so many questions!

Should I go for the Flawless bonus or the combination bonus?

Does the "Explode all" button help or hurt? ( when I used it once I saw lots of "oops")

Can you still win the magic, and if so how?

You get one tenth of your score, so the credits are much lower.

I miss the old game. :sad1:

What an absolutely rotten thing to do to us!
Sure, give us a new land, but take away all of our credits.

I'd at least rather have the 675 credits back than the lousy 238 I just got.

I'm off to JC. At least there I can earn 750. For now.:sad2:

I think the game is more interesting, and the new features add some variety to it. Unfortuneately I feel they have ruined it by decreasing the credit awards. They explain in the instructions that you are awarded a tenth of your score in credits but they don't bother to explain about any bonuses if they exist, what level you need to reach and if the firework magic pin is still a bonus prize. Overall, so far, I'm disappointed in it.

I found it easier to keep the pad unlocked and I can usually use the explode all one time but forget trying to get my fingers back into position to explode more fireworks.
Also not too keen on lack of credits you get in the end. Oh well.:sad2:

I don't like it at all, but that's mostly because I got 240k+ 99% of the time in the old game, which meant I always got at least 600 credits, usually 1300. Now I only got 300 credits? And I was in 4th place, almost 3rd. I liked getting lots of credits. =[

One strategy to try in the new game is to only go for Flawlesses. Click on a firework at the very end of its flight - either you'll get another Flawless, or you'll miss it entirely which won't affect your bonus. If you can get a high enough Flawless bonus, it won't matter if you miss a bunch of fireworks.

Another change- is that I completed the game in 6th place earlier-

Electriclime, I was just doing that before I read this, and that's definitely helped. I did that my second game, and ended up winning. My score went up about 1000 points even though I missed a TON of fireworks, especially in the last two levels, because I just got flawless over and over.

This game I got over 4400 points, which gave me the Fireworks Remixed Silver Pin, and 481 credits. Still wish I got more credits, but the game isn't as hard as I thought it was my first time through.

VirtuallyMe, I'm pretty sure I just played you. I'm CassThePirate on VMK.

The pay off stinks really bad... it's like we're back to the early days.

Before I could make 10 grand in 2 hours exactly, which I thought was a sweet exchange between myself and VMK. Now, to make 10 grand in credits by fireworks will probably take an entire day.

Way to go VMK! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter