New Fort Wilderness Decals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough posts to pm. .......

Jriae....theres a "test" forum at the bottom of the forums home page (the main disboards page)...you can make a few test posts there and pump up your post count in order to be able to PM people and post pics.

As far as prices and what can & can't be made into a decal, I personally do not know....I DO know that personalized decals tend to cost quite a bit more because of the set up. Once a design is set up, its basicly very simple to run countless copies. In other words, 1 personalized decal may cost, say.....like $20 (or whatever the cost may be), but 10 of those decals may only cost you $30. (These number are just examples, I actually have no idea what a set up fee costs...but I do know the FIRST personalized sticker bares the greatest expense because of the set up).

Anyway....run some test posts and send a PM to motofamily for actual prices. The DIS doesnt officially allow business transactions to be discussed by the owner of a business and potential customers on the public forums.....thats why often dis regulars will help promote businesses that go out of their way for dis members. I proudly promote motofamily as often as possible because he runs a business that offers quality stuff that holds some real interest for RV and golf cart owners, and Disney lovers in general.

As soon as my Maniac Mickey Flames come in from him...I will post pics showing how good his quality can be. I cant wait till it gets here!!!!

I didn't read all seven pages of posts, but are the decals really supposed to say "Fort Fiends" instead of "Fort Friends"?

Yes....nobody here even likes each other...we aint friends!!! But we are all pretty fiendish!!

LOL! I admit that had to read it twice, but I could not imagine why someone would want to advertise themselves as being 'diabolically cruel' at one of the happiest places on Earth!!

:)

LOL! I admit that had to read it twice, but I could not imagine why someone would want to advertise themselves as being 'diabolically cruel' at one of the happiest places on Earth!!

:)

M-W lists several definitions for fiend, the one we have in mind is:

Informal a person who is excessively fond of or addicted to something : the restaurant's owner is a wine fiend.

:santa:

M-W lists several definitions for fiend, the one we have in mind is:

Informal a person who is excessively fond of or addicted to something : the restaurant's owner is a wine fiend.

:santa:

Thanks Shan for clearing that up. I too have wondered about the "fiend" spelling and meaning, but was too embarrassed to ask. Either way, I fit the definition.:lmao:

Just wondering for the ones that have ordered these decals, have you received them? Unfortunately i have not :( I had to file a Paypal dispute on July 10 to get Motodecals to even respond to my inquiries on shipping status. I was told it went out in June but I never received it. Then another was supposed to be mailed out July 10 and again...never received the 2nd one. So I'm decal-less and out $7 :( Not a big deal in grand scheme of things but I was looking forward to receiving the decal :confused3

I have ordered from them and received them no problem and he sent great Emails whenever I contacted them..

I ordered custom decals (my own artwork) from MotoFamily a couple of months ago and got super speedy, excellent service and the final product was terrific! :thumbsup2

Well as you can see there have been a couple issues with shipping! As most of you know we were using the postal system to mail out the decals since in our view it would really suck to pay $4.95 plus for shipping on a $5-10 decal. We have had to send out replacement decals and with a couple of cases we have lost money because unfortunatley we were just mailing these out no tracking info to backup anything with paypal. We figured we could take fellow boards members on there word and when they got there stuff great no problem but unfortunatley now IF we even send anymore they will have to go out via UPS or USPS Flate rate. Sorry its not our fault we send out aprox 20-40 orders daily and thought the mail system could handle it.:confused3 the only thing that takes longer is custom stuff or large decals that need special attention or production.

I am patiently waiting....hoping not to be disappointed. Im sure that with the size of the custom decals that Ive paid for, some sort of special attention must have been required for shipment,and as stated above...may be taking longer than usual. I am keeping the faith that this will be a great purchase and a quality set of decals! Im sure of it. Im sure they will be delivered to my door at any given moment.

Well as you can see there have been a couple issues with shipping! As most of you know we were using the postal system to mail out the decals since in our view it would really suck to pay $4.95 plus for shipping on a $5-10 decal. We have had to send out replacement decals and with a couple of cases we have lost money because unfortunatley we were just mailing these out no tracking info to backup anything with paypal. We figured we could take fellow boards members on there word and when they got there stuff great no problem but unfortunatley now IF we even send anymore they will have to go out via UPS or USPS Flate rate. Sorry its not our fault we send out aprox 20-40 orders daily and thought the mail system could handle it.:confused3 the only thing that takes longer is custom stuff or large decals that need special attention or production.

I understand that you are seeming to have a shipping issue, and I believe that my order from the beginning of June must have been one of them. I've board mailed through a few times and have not gotten any response from you. I need to see about getting my order.

Please people.... Don't rip off the
bootleggers, it's bad business.

Please people.... Don't rip off the
bootleggers, it's bad business.

I was gonna say, what the heck do you expect to get when you buy bootleg copies lol. I would love to see a legal battle here. Well your honor, it's like this, I ordered some bootleg Disney decals from this guy and he never sent them. Good luck.

I should've known better than to post about this issue. It was bound to be turned around and blamed on the purchasers and not the seller. He is allegedly shipping items, not providing any proof of delivery and then not replying to repeated emails asking quite nicely where the items are. we don't even know how many people have ordered and not received their items. Not nice at all.

I have never had any issues with not receiving mail for the 10+ yrs I've lived at my present addy. Now all of a sudden I haven't received TWO shipments from the same seller. I find that hard to believe. I filed a paypal claim and he is still not responding to my issue. Yeah its only $7 but hey its $7 that should be in MY pocket not his.

I don't even want the decals now. This whole issue is making me sad that we can't trust people on the other side of screen. So sad :(

I should've known better than to post about this issue. It was bound to be turned around and blamed on the purchasers and not the seller. He is allegedly shipping items, not providing any proof of delivery and then not replying to repeated emails asking quite nicely where the items are. we don't even know how many people have ordered and not received their items. Not nice at all.

I have never had any issues with not receiving mail for the 10+ yrs I've lived at my present addy. Now all of a sudden I haven't received TWO shipments from the same seller. I find that hard to believe. I filed a paypal claim and he is still not responding to my issue. Yeah its only $7 but hey its $7 that should be in MY pocket not his.

I don't even want the decals now. This whole issue is making me sad that we can't trust people on the other side of screen. So sad :(

I don't think this is your fault. Certainly I'd like to give the seller the benefit of doubt, and believe they are truly having some shipping difficulties. That being said they should (at the very least) respond to your inquiries.
While it may not be the refund you would like...at least take comfort in the fact that you are probably warning other posters to be careful and not order anything from this seller until this situation has been rectified.
I hope there is an amicable solution to this situation for all parties involved.

I'm in the same situation as you are. I ordered them several months ago for a Father's Day and have still not received it. It's not the money so much as the fact that I couldn't give my dad the decal in time. And I have yet to hear if anything was even 'shipped'.

Just wondering for the ones that have ordered these decals, have you received them? Unfortunately i have not :( I had to file a Paypal dispute on July 10 to get Motodecals to even respond to my inquiries on shipping status. I was told it went out in June but I never received it. Then another was supposed to be mailed out July 10 and again...never received the 2nd one. So I'm decal-less and out $7 :( Not a big deal in grand scheme of things but I was looking forward to receiving the decal :confused3

I ordered mine back at the end of June... a $44.00 order and still to this day have not received my order.

I am posting this to warn all the potential buyers out there and my fellow Dis friends. The seeler is blaming the USPS for failing him twice in my situation. Looks like a little more than twice from what I'm reading. I was told when I purchased all this stuff my order was being shipped UPS to guarantee I would receive it. Then I find out it was sent USPS. Just makes me not want to trust anyone I meet on these boards. I am hoping they are not all like this!

I understand that you are seeming to have a shipping issue, and I believe that my order from the beginning of June must have been one of them. I've board mailed through a few times and have not gotten any response from you. I need to see about getting my order.

I was told the same thing!

I was gonna say, what the heck do you expect to get when you buy bootleg copies lol. I would love to see a legal battle here. Well your honor, it's like this, I ordered some bootleg Disney decals from this guy and he never sent them. Good luck.

I am cool with the jokes. I don't plan to sue anyone. But, if you were out $44 you would be a little upset too. It's made me not even want to visit the camping board even though I am more of a lurker.

You can add me to the number of people who have not received their items! I totally agree- NOT NICE AT ALL!

I don't think this is your fault. Certainly I'd like to give the seller the benefit of doubt, and believe they are truly having some shipping difficulties. That being said they should (at the very least) respond to your inquiries.
While it may not be the refund you would like...at least take comfort in the fact that you are probably warning other posters to be careful and not order anything from this seller until this situation has been rectified.
I hope there is an amicable solution to this situation for all parties involved.

At this point, I do not belieive the seller is having shipping issues! I am glad to see that we have all came forward the let the Dis community know what MotoFamily is doing. I hope one of the Mods will ban him from the Dis for selling things on the Dis because I did not think this was allowed. Although, I could be wrong.

I'm in the same situation as you are. I ordered them several months ago for a Father's Day and have still not received it. It's not the money so much as the fact that I couldn't give my dad the decal in time. And I have yet to hear if anything was even 'shipped'.

I was promised mine for my 4th of July trip. As soon as I got home in which it still had not received, I contacted him and he said he shipped another one that same day as if he knew the first one was not shipped.

SORRY to go on! Just please be ware and do not order anything from MOTOFAMILY!!!

I would urge all of you that paid via Paypal to open a claim at once. You only have 45 days to open an item not received claim; after that if you paid with your CC through PP you'll have to open a dispute w/ your CC card. I paid cash and luckily only $7.

Sorry to hear that others have been duped by this individual. Its so sad that you can't trust people nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter