New Fort Wilderness Decals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shell, I can completely understand your frustration. I was just joking. I'm not against anybody making a buck but when I have stuff I want on vinyl I go to a friend on here make it for me. She only charges me what her vinyl costs are. There was a thread a few weeks ago about the fort fiends and the use of Mickey. So many people are in violation of copyrights on Ebay and other sites it's not funny. Disney can't track everybody down. Like I said, if you're making them for friends I don't have any problem, but to make something for profit isn't right. I have many decals from Disney that were homemade and the reason I had them made is because Disney no longer makes them which is foolish on their part.

Thanks for the heads up! i was just going to put in a HUGE order to put in some disney gift bags but after reading this, i think i will pass. Not in the mood for getting ripped off right now.;)

Another heads up - Paypal did find in favor my dispute (non-receipt) but guess what - he has no money in his PP account. So I didn't get any of my money refunded. He won't be able to use that account until he satisfies the PP dispute but I'm guessing he has no intention of doing so.

Here's what PP sent me this AM -

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

This is not the proper place to dispute this. Use other resources such as paypal ect. This thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter