• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New help with ticket & hotel decision

ginga

Earning My Ears
I am so confused with this Express talk or whatever you call the "fastpass" at Univeral! This is our situation: we are arriving on the 2nd and plan to go to Universal July 3rd before going on to Disney to check in and meet with our basketball team. We don't yet have reservations for the 2nd. We really want to get everything we can out of Universal on the 3rd. I've already bought AAA 2 day tickets hoping we can go again before we return to NC. Should I book at a UO resort for the 2nd (if I can???) to get EE on the 3rd? Any advice on getting everything we can out of the day? Never been but I've heard my rollercoasting-loving family will love it ! Thanks for any advice you can give!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Hi ginga!
If arriving early on 2nd, yeah, could be worth a partial day at USF. Keep checking with HRH / PBH for an opening also. Do a full day , the 3rd, at IOA.
If you do stay on-site, the Express line access will certainly help you accomplish more rides & shows.
Keep in mind also, any un-used days on your passes don't expire. I'd be certain to hit IOA if your family are coaster buffs!
Keep reading here and have a wonderful time when you go!
Hope your B-Ball team wins & enjoys!!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter