• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New items and Quest 2/18 MERGED

This has been the most maddening quest I've ever done. I got to the very last part where it says go sit down and smile to get your prize and I get a message saying "this quest is closed." Luckily I did finish the quest after all but that was after several attempts.

I tell you what though, there really hasn't seemed to be a good time today to do this quest for all of the ppl saying to wait. I tried it this morning. I tried it this afternoon. Now we are headed to early evening and there are still approximately 6000 ppl on vmk. I'm not sure there will be much relief this evening. Whew! Who knew president's day would be such a hit?

Hey, I did have fun creating my new tiki room with a bunch of cheap stuff from Ned's though. :thumbsup2

I live in the US it was the hardest quest ever bc it got closed then it was longer I spent extra credits for firework and now I got no crediys, but i got 2 full outfits of khaki explorer

If you were lucky enough to complete the quest before they took it down the first time, you can do it again because they reset the quest and made it different.

I was able to do the quest twice on my main character.

bad enough it took my 47 minutes to do it just once because of the stinking lag

oh well, atleast we all got through it, got our pins that are tradable and some cold hard credits LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter