• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New items and Quest 2/18 MERGED

Do you have to start the quest all over? I'm gonna be so mad...

The pin is now tradable - I definitely like that decision!

Now, how about the 4th of July 2007, Enchanted Shield, New Year 2007, New Year 2008, and the Prince & Princess Pins?

Please?

Now, how about the 4th of July 2007, Enchanted Shield, New Year 2007, New Year 2008, and the Prince & Princess Pins?

Please?

I would like to add the Red Space Suit to that list!

wow, this lag is the worst i've ever played with. Anyone else have awful lag still?

There is a lot of lag. Especially annoying is in Main Street trying to get the coins. I have to keep clicking to where I want to go, then someone ends up there and I have to click more. Then the coins are blocked by people who just don't want to move off the item. Also, there are players who just stay in a room talking trading blocking the items or whatever else making the lag/quest time even more of a hassle. A tip is go play a song on the monorail. But, with quests, credits as a prize and a lot of people home there will be a ton of lag and crashing. I did several times :(

Please?

Woot!! The pin is now tradable. I think that is a good choice since it take forever to do one quest. Yes, perhaps the quest won't take as long later tonight. But I love the idea and wish the others would be tradable also.

I'm so annoyed...I was playing my mix when the quest got canceled. If I had made it, I would be one of those people happy because I could do the quest again, but instead I wasted my whole morning for nothing. Grr.

Anyone notice the dreaded white box is enjoying its rare appearance today so much so I have crashed 4 times today.

Please?

I concur with this. Along with almost everything else that isn't tradable.

well the good news about the Tower of Terror errr President's Day quest that if you did manage to get through it early this morning back when you needed the fireworks you can play it again and get another 500 credits and another pin

well the good news about the Tower of Terror errr President's Day quest that if you did manage to get through it early this morning back when you needed the fireworks you can play it again and get another 500 credits and another pin

I so wish I played it...

OMGZZ

1 day to collect 15000 credits.
XD
This is what I get for delaying and thinking "I will have time to get credits later" pshhh I'm horrible XD.

Well..
Laggy pirates here I come!

I sat at school all day and was reading this. I was just thinking to myself, why doesn't everyone just wait until tonight to do the quest?

It is a very nice quest but the lag is just aweful now if they have to reset it again they should at least up it to 1,000 credits for pain and aggravation:goodvibes

Just making sure, all the new stuff is in ned's specials and presidents tab?

This has been the most maddening quest I've ever done. I got to the very last part where it says go sit down and smile to get your prize and I get a message saying "this quest is closed." Luckily I did finish the quest after all but that was after several attempts.

I tell you what though, there really hasn't seemed to be a good time today to do this quest for all of the ppl saying to wait. I tried it this morning. I tried it this afternoon. Now we are headed to early evening and there are still approximately 6000 ppl on vmk. I'm not sure there will be much relief this evening. Whew! Who knew president's day would be such a hit?

Hey, I did have fun creating my new tiki room with a bunch of cheap stuff from Ned's though. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter