New items and Quest 2/18 MERGED

maybe it will start again:rotfl:

questcan2.jpg

Quest is not up. I wonder why? Am I reading wrong? or did it close and reopen and now it's closed again?

Anyone remember the first halloween maze even gee this is nothing :lmao: and they did not cancel it :goodvibes

The Quest is Up! Woot is the good new - Bad News is that I crashed playing it. Oh well, back on vmk I go (giggle)

Thanks VMK for all the GREAT deals!!! I knew I doing something good when I didn't buy alot of the Tribal Shield Tables.!! 2,000 was too much I thought for the little table. :)

Thanks for the wonderful items!

I agree! I got some great deals. I never brought a tribal shield table at all because I am to cheap, well I got me some today! Not only that but I also finally got my quest machine and some other items I did not have. It wasn't much that I didn't have, but every little bit helps. I walked around telling my kids Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!!! I waited and now look!

Thanks so much VMK!

Oh no...the part of the quest where it tells you to visit walt...won't move forward. I think the quest is going to get cancelled again!!

Figured it out...they messed up the Quest. When it tells you to go visit Walt...go to Central Plaza instead!!

You also no longer need to do fireworks at the end.

VMK: giving you that authentic Park feel since 2005! Have YOU ever wondered what it would have been like to visit Disneyland on opening day? Now you can find out! Sign into VMK on Presidents Day (February 18, 2008), and you'll have the chance to experience "Black Sunday" for yourself!

See you in the park!

I just found this somewhere on the VMK Homepage. I did NOT just make this up. ;)

Wow:scared1:
I'm going crazy. It just ended the 3rd time now.
I'll never finish this thing

Yup they shut it down again
You know..just because i have all day doesn't mean I want to TAKE all day to do all of our characters!:rotfl2:
Kim

>_< I get done with playing a game of checker ( to get my mind off of it ) and go to do it, and it's not there!
..AGAIN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter