New Items! Including Levitation Magic! 2/1/08 MERGED

I'm the envy of the Kingdom every time I get a POTC2 poster! ;)

Yeah. I was the "envy" of the kingdom when I tried selling one of those things and ended up selling my princess hat instead. :sad2: Not a mistake on my part either. The system was messed up. I still haven't gotten it back. :sad1:

Yeah. I was the "envy" of the kingdom when I tried selling one of those things and ended up selling my princess hat instead. :sad2: Not a mistake on my part either. The system was messed up. I still haven't gotten it back. :sad1:

aww, im sorry.

:wizard:

Sorry if this is redundant but I haven't seen a post with all the new (re-released) items listed, in one placem and I'm not sure if I caught it all. First, it seems like aout with A LOT of expensive items all at once. I hope they are available all month!........Did I miss anything?:)

Emporium

1) Pink cheer outfit (shoes, top, skirt)
2) 3 Football outfits (blue/red/teal-top, pants, helmet)
3) Umpire outfit (cap, shoes, top, pants)
4) Football randomizer
5) Spectator bench

Magic Shop

1) Curtain room divider
2) Levitation magic (1X and unlimited)
3) Magic table block thingy (Thanks VMK Magical Ladee)

Rooms

1) Football

Sorry if this is redundant but I haven't seen a post with all the new (re-released) items listed, in one placem and I'm not sure if I caught it all. First, it seems like aout with A LOT of expensive items all at once. I hope they are available all month!........Did I miss anything?:)

Emporium

1) Pink cheer outfit (shoes, top, skirt)
2) 3 Football outfits (blue/red/teal-top, pants, helmet)
3) Umpire outfit (cap, shoes, top, pants)
4) Football randomizer
5) Spectator bench

Magic Shop

1) Curtain room divider
2) Levitation magic (1X and unlimited)

Rooms

1) Football

Theres that new block in the magic shop as well. :)

WOW LOTS of stuff coming out today. Despite my 110000 credits I saved
up I'm not in the 40000's.

I proudly spent 73,000 credits! :lmao:

Five star only lasted 1:02.58 seconds according to my iPod timer :D

didnt you guys see the newsletter??? tomorrow FULL USE TREASURE FIND!

100K!!!!

Gotcha

White out the "Gotcha" part.... I want to see KrazyPete fall for it again and get all mad at you :surfweb:

Aengus,
could you possibly edit the first post to add the new items, that way Dis'sers wont have to search for all of the items?

Aengus,
could you possibly edit the first post to add the new items, that way Dis'sers wont have to search for all of the items?

I'm not Aengus (cough cough), but I have this chart up on my website that I keep up-to-date with all the new stuff that comes out for the month, including what came out today...

1443fhu.jpg

1z2ojsz.jpg

I can show the picture of the PINK cheerleader costume.... sigh....

16acjmw.jpg

Now does this look PINK to you? Cry, cry.... :sad:

VMK? I would like to apply for a job to correctly colorize your items (or at least rename them to the correct color....) ;)

Woot! RED Sneakers! I am so unbelievably happy about those! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My theory on VMK colors... The VMK developers didn't grow up with the standard but way outdated box of 8 Crayola crayons (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown and Black) which were labeled with their actual colors. The VMK developers grew up with the new age box of at least 24 crayons, all of which had labels like "Sunrise" instead of "Yellow" or "Grape" instead of purple. :rotfl2:

To top it off, knowledge of colors is not part of the SAT. :rotfl2:

What's the risk of some of this stuff staying avaliable for the future? I don't want to waste credits on items that will be in the "shop" button for the next couple months like the baseball suit and the flip hat. Any reccomendations?

Woot! RED Sneakers! I am so unbelievably happy about those! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My theory on VMK colors... The VMK developers didn't grow up with the standard but way outdated box of 8 Crayola crayons (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown and Black) which were labeled with their actual colors. The VMK developers grew up with the new age box of at least 24 crayons, all of which had labels like "Sunrise" instead of "Yellow" or "Grape" instead of purple. :rotfl2:

To top it off, knowledge of colors is not part of the SAT. :rotfl2:

lol!!! :rotfl: I say they don't even use crayola... they can only afford the off brands! :scared1:

lol!!! :rotfl: I say they don't even use crayola... they can only afford the off brands! :scared1:

Oh how true! :thumbsup2 The off brands from the dollar store, where all merchandise contains high levels of lead! Lead poisoning would begin to explain a LOT about VMK! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter