New Items! Including Levitation Magic! 2/1/08 MERGED

Ack! I am stressed out of my mind, i have to buy everything! I feel like an idiot i have wasted all my time playing checkers, not even worrying about what is going to be released! I have to save up my credits and by everything, LOL.

can someone put a pic on of Levatation magic being used, i would really like to see what it looks like.

lev.jpg

lev.jpg

Pics hosted on 2 different sites hope that helps.

New magic is cool. The more stars you have the longer it lasts like bat magic. You can move around as you levitate. It makes a cool sound too. The table rotates and looks different when rotated. The curtain seems to be just a wall. Does not open.

Bug
He is using it here

I can show the picture of the PINK cheerleader costume.... sigh....

16acjmw.jpg

Now does this look PINK to you? Cry, cry.... :sad:

VMK? I would like to apply for a job to correctly colorize your items (or at least rename them to the correct color....) ;)

omg that is the outfit on the HSM Gym Room Card take a look it was never released. ( until now )

So I took your little picture and I sampled some of the "red" from the top (see the dotted square in the image below). Then I took that same sample resized it using bicubic resampling. Then I applied Gaussian blur to the sample repeatedly until the sample was a uniform average color (the the big "red" box below). Then, I used the color picker in Photoshop to reveal the color makeup of the "red" sample.

pinkan8.jpg

To a computer "red" in the RGB color space would have a value of 255, 0, 0. Your "red" top has an average value of 198, 28, 44. This is more red than anything else but before you call it "not pink" compare it to your hair. I tested it in the same way and found it to be 175, 78, 88.

I've also calculated the average color value of Host Lily's hair. If anyone needs me I'll be painting my walls.

I dont think its the staff that is drinking the GROG... :rolleyes1

I never noticed it but the Hannah Montana pin and the Twitches Too pins
are both tradeable now.

I love seeing ME larger than life posted throughout this thread, heh. Eat your heart out, Lily girl... ;)

2uhs2df.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter