New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters

People have asked me if I heard governor speak...No I haven’t. Did hear Cuomo. Does anyone have a link to what our governor said. Or can you summarize, similar to Cuomo?

I do think it will be open in one way or another by then. Just not sure I will want to head out that soon. Trying to be optimistic though and haven’t cancelled anything yet.

Ok, good!!! 😁 I have all my fingers and toes crossed!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Positive energy!!!

I do think it will be open in one way or another by then. Just not sure I will want to head out that soon. Trying to be optimistic though and haven’t cancelled anything yet.

I agree I wish the airlines would already extend the date past April 30th.

Last edited:
In view of FL closing restaurants until May 8....we will be cancelling May 2-10. Our next trip will be July.

What we did, was move the date to later in May. I have a fair amount of holding points from my beginning of March trip cancelled when my neck hurt so bad. I moved the dates to May 16 to 22.

A friend who lives in Tarpon Springs FL says it was a lovely day there yesterday, 80 degrees! Let’s hope Florida sunshine and humidity does a job killing the virus there!

Not sure if anyone saw, but Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said "lockdown" is expected to last 10-12 weeks, or until early June.:earseek:

I’ve been sick for the past few weeks, upper respiratory tract infection, so my insomnia is probably related to that, sleep all day up all night. Been to the Dr once, Zpack didn’t work, but now I figure it’s best to tough it out rather than go out in public. I have a few pre-exsising conditions that leave me vulnerable to the virus so I turned chicken and haven’t left my house/yard in two week, I’m starting to go nuts. :rotfl2:

I’ve been sick for the past few weeks, upper respiratory tract infection, so my insomnia is probably related to that, sleep all day up all night. Been to the Dr once, Zpack didn’t work, but now I figure it’s best to tough it out rather than go out in public. I have a few pre-exsising conditions that leave me vulnerable to the virus so I turned chicken and haven’t left my house/yard in two week, I’m starting to go nuts. :rotfl2:

I’m sorry to hear that. 😞 I hope you feel better soon. Definitely stay in, it’s not worth it. Stay healthy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter