New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Not sure if anyone saw, but Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said "lockdown" is expected to last 10-12 weeks, or until early June.:earseek:

Well apparently Steve and the president aren't talking to each other. I just heard the president saying he would like to see us open for business by Easter. He was on Fox, the had a virtual townhall from 12-2 today. This isn't a definite date but it sure would be nice if it were true. I have to agree with the president, I don't see how we can keep the whole country pretty much close for 2-3 months and survive the impact to our economy and our way of life.

Also if you look at the numbers of cases in the US and the number of deaths they went down today (1.27%) from yesterday (1.38%) which means that over 98% of the US population are getting better. This is only a one day snapshot and it isn't a totally accurate number since not everyone who may have the virus are able to get tested but it is encouraging. I'm hoping we are close to turn the curve in the right direction.

Stay safe and healthy everybody. :wizard:

Well apparently Steve and the president aren't talking to each other. I just heard the president saying he would like to see us open for business by Easter. He was on Fox, the had a virtual townhall from 12-2 today. This isn't a definite date but it sure would be nice if it were true. I have to agree with the president, I don't see how we can keep the whole country pretty much close for 2-3 months and survive the impact to our economy and our way of life.

Also if you look at the numbers of cases in the US and the number of deaths they went down today (1.27%) from yesterday (1.38%) which means that over 98% of the US population are getting better. This is only a one day snapshot and it isn't a totally accurate number since not everyone who may have the virus are able to get tested but it is encouraging. I'm hoping we are close to turn the curve in the right direction.

Stay safe and healthy everybody. :wizard:

I watched!!!!! Hope it happens! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I’ve been sick for the past few weeks, upper respiratory tract infection, so my insomnia is probably related to that, sleep all day up all night. Been to the Dr once, Zpack didn’t work, but now I figure it’s best to tough it out rather than go out in public. I have a few pre-exsising conditions that leave me vulnerable to the virus so I turned chicken and haven’t left my house/yard in two week, I’m starting to go nuts. :rotfl2:

Sorry to hear that your not better yet. I hope you get better real soon. I know what you mean about going nuts, we have been following orders and only going out when absolutely necessary. It can really make one crazy! Wishing you well. :wizard:

Any word on whether the Peoples’s Republic will reclassify liquor stores as non- essential and firearms shops as essential?
Hard to defend ones property with a 40 oz of malt liquor.

Yes happy Friday! Getting very close to the 15 days, wonder what will happen after that.

Does anyone know when the stay at home policy for NJ is supposed to end? Has a date been given?

Thanks for the link. Yeah I didn't think there was an end date, guess we are taking it day by day and with the increase in the number of cases it doesn't look like it's going to end 3/31/20. Not trying to be Debbie downer but it's not looking good...sure hope I'm wrong.

View attachment 438252

NJ DVC OWNERS

Ho2e1gj.jpg

ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS
Pooh12863
bobbiwoz
NJ Disney Family
EAHajd
d’s do disney
Kelly T.
NJMomto2
rongarbutt
jetku
ppoe65
TeresaNJ

Ja3Sz0N.jpg

AULANI RESORT

View attachment 438256
BAY LAKE TOWER
bobbiwoz
oufpat
Anteup0824
sue beelin
Jwdisney914
kidsisney
Jeterdog2004
goofy370

te2XUsY.jpg

BEACH CLUB VILLAS
Undavolt
bobbiwoz
DVC Jackie
SheriB
BuzzyBelle
wdwlver
goofy370

View attachment 438257
BOARDWALK VILLAS RESORT
redc
Ms.Minnie
Ginger R.
bobbiwoz
PatMcDuck
carone0318
sue beelin
Pooh12863

View attachment 438258
BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS
bobbiwoz
kbeam
Ohana2011

View attachment 438259
COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS
mrsap
Pooh12863
Undavolt
Patclairesmom
NJMermaid
ciaoaloha31
Ohana2011
kiddisney
VDH730

View attachment 438261
GRAND CALIFORNIAN HOTEL & SPA

dcpluto

View attachment 438263
HILTON HEAD ISLAND RESORT
bobbiwoz
carone0318

View attachment 438264
OLD KEY WEST RESORT
Patclairesmom
sticker231
SecondEventuality
SSR, Blakenj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter