New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
We’re supposed to get 3-5 overnight, I’m supposed to be at the airport at 4, hopefully my flight doesn’t get delayed. 4 days at BWV. :)
Heres hoping all goes smoothly! We’re staying at BWV too! Can hardly wait to enjoy food and entertainment at FOA!

Heres hoping all goes smoothly! We’re staying at BWV too! Can hardly wait to enjoy food and entertainment at FOA!
Thanks, This is our first FOA, really looking forward to it. I wasn’t sure I would like BWV when we bought it but it’s turned out to be my preferred resort, can’t beat the location.

We’re supposed to get 3-5 overnight, I’m supposed to be at the airport at 4, hopefully my flight doesn’t get delayed. 4 days at BWV. :)
I understand there’s more coming. Maybe some down here, but I hope not!

When is your next vacation? Happily, ours begins February 20.

I hope everything goes well for you both. Hopefully the snow will hold off. I’m over it. Please take pictures for us. Have fun!

I have officially given up on trying to get a vaccine. On top of everything else, it's just too stressful.

I know it's really, really nutso but there are signs of it getting better. Yesterday between 4:30 - 5 they released a ton of appointments at the Bergen County megasite for next week, when appointments were already booked solid for that timeframe a few weeks ago. Seems like supply is possibly increasing, or the efficiency is ramping up? Not sure, but there is hope!

If you are in North Jersey try the st Joseph hospital site. I was able to get my mom, husband, and I in there. They have me the Pfizer shot and automatically scheduled my second dose with an email.
Just google st Joseph hospital hey vaccinated.

If you are in North Jersey try the st Joseph hospital site. I was able to get my mom, husband, and I in there. They have me the Pfizer shot and automatically scheduled my second dose with an email.
Just google st Joseph hospital hey vaccinated.

Actually I work at WPU, so yeah I've tried St. Joe's a boatload of times.... both Wayne and Paterson facilities. Nada. LOL

Actually I work at WPU, so yeah I've tried St. Joe's a boatload of times.... both Wayne and Paterson facilities. Nada. LOL
Aww I went to Willy P. If you want message me your information and I’ll try to get you in I’ve been having lots of luck got some of my elder family members in as well today for next Monday.

Aww I went to Willy P. If you want message me your information and I’ll try to get you in I’ve been having lots of luck got some of my elder family members in as well today for next Monday.
They only ask for name dob address phone email no Insurance information

You are so sweet! Thank you so much... you do Willie P. proud :goodvibes

Believe it or not, I just got an appointment at Chilton through Atlantic Health! WPU was trying to make an arrangement with them but as of yesterday, all they were saying was "we'll add you to the list". Just got a call, though, to schedule me... for Saturday! You could have knocked me over with a feather.

It is such a blessing... I haven't seen my frail 91 year old mother in Boston for more than a year so this is at least one step closer. My sister took her last week for shot 1 and when I asked her about it she said " yes, that nice lady I live with took me to CVS to be fumigated". With her mind and body failing, I have been so worried about being able to see her... even just once more.

Thanks again, for the suggestions and encouragement... it is much appreciated :thanks:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much... you do Willie P. proud :goodvibes

Believe it or not, I just got an appointment at Chilton through Atlantic Health! WPU was trying to make an arrangement with them but as of yesterday, all they were saying was "we'll add you to the list". Just got a call, though, to schedule me... for Saturday! You could have knocked me over with a feather.

It is such a blessing... I haven't seen my frail 91 year old mother in Boston for more than a year so this is at least one step closer. My sister took her last week for shot 1 and when I asked her about it she said " yes, that nice lady I live with took me to CVS to be fumigated". With her mind and body failing, I have been so worried about being able to see her... even just once more.

Thanks again, for the suggestions and encouragement... it is much appreciated :thanks:

no worries. Glad you are able to get in and hopefully soon you’ll see your mom!

Yesterday the website would not let me choose from any of my home resorts. I need one more night for my son for October. It’s been coming through stalking and waitlist. Want to get it while in home resort period. I will try now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter