New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hello again Jerseyans!

Just spent 2 hours digging out my car yesterday only to find that our super (I live in a condo complex) plowed me in 🙃 He says it'll be removed by this afternoon so my Friday Starbucks run should be salvaged.

Anywho, wanted to share that I was able to book appointments for my parents and grandparents at the Meadowlands Mega Site - parents next week and grandparents mid-February (strangely, wonderfully, more spots for next week opened up yesterday even though I've had my grandparents booked for two weeks already). Here's the site I used: https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/covid19/

That yellow box (saying appointments are all booked) may not always be accurate. They seemed to open at 4 yesterday and 4 a few Fridays ago, but not reliably at 4 every day. Either way, worth checking for sure.

Hello again Jerseyans!

Just spent 2 hours digging out my car yesterday only to find that our super (I live in a condo complex) plowed me in 🙃 He says it'll be removed by this afternoon so my Friday Starbucks run should be salvaged.

Anywho, wanted to share that I was able to book appointments for my parents and grandparents at the Meadowlands Mega Site - parents next week and grandparents mid-February (strangely, wonderfully, more spots for next week opened up yesterday even though I've had my grandparents booked for two weeks already). Here's the site I used: https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/covid19/

That yellow box (saying appointments are all booked) may not always be accurate. They seemed to open at 4 yesterday and 4 a few Fridays ago, but not reliably at 4 every day. Either way, worth checking for sure.

I can’t get over the amount of snow we got!!! Looks like more us coming Sunday, too. Yay. ❄️ ☃️ 😐

Hello again Jerseyans!

How do you know the days they open spots? I’ve been trying to get my parents in and it really feels like we are living in the hunger games lol.

I can’t get over the amount of snow we got!!! Looks like more us coming Sunday, too. Yay. ❄ ☃ 😐

I KNOW. I'm doing the virtual princess half next week, and can't wait to see what the trail looks like Saturday for my 8-miler. I guess this is what we get for a relatively snow-less January? Ugh.

How do you know the days they open spots? I’ve been trying to get my parents in and it really feels like we are living in the hunger games lol.

I don't, that's the worst part - it's totally hunger games. When I booked at 4 PM a few Fridays ago, I assumed they released spots on Friday. That didn't happen, so I just started checking multiple times a day at different times (like stalking DVC or dining reservations). My aunt let me know she found a slot yesterday at 4, so I jumped online and was able to snag them.

There's also this site with lots of different facilities across the state, but booking procedures and availability is all over the place: https://vaccinatenj.com/availability

There were two snow days at Rowan south. Everyone had appointments for one of the three days, according to what my sister saw and understood.
oh ok. I was asking to see how smooth these sites are running. I was just on Hackensack there was one appointment available I clicked by the time i put my dad's Medicare info I got an error. This is like a full time job!!!!

There were two snow days at Rowan south. Everyone had appointments for one of the three days, according to what my sister saw and understood.

I'm glad they were all rescheduled! Snow days is another layer of fun on top of the already crazy booking/scheduling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter