New Member Packet Contents

vf161d8

Earning My Ears
Hi all, we recently received a packet from DVC with a new member guidebook along with the points book (closed May 25). Additionally, we received a couple of forms...a Product Understanding Checklist and an Indiana Notice of Cancellation. The strange thing is that both of these forms say "sample" on the top and neither has a valid contract number...unless our contract number is 00000000.000. Are these things we can expect to come when we get our ID cards? I've attempted to call MS but they had absolutely no clue and gave me the number for insurance :confused3 .

Just wondering,
Mikey B.

Quality Assurance would be the perfect ones to call.....

We had some questions about our docs when we closed and they were totally understood & answered every question we had....

I Hope This Helps!

I'm guessing that they just gave me the wrong number by sending me to insurance...as opposed to assurance...as in quality assurance. Unless of course they meant to sell me some quality insurance ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter