• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Premium Annual Pass discount, But..

A question for anyone that is willing to answer. I tried buying my PAP's online today and for some reason it kept coming up with an error message saying to sign out and sign back in and try again. I kept doing that but it never worked so I called DVC member services and tried to do it with them.

I am using my father's credit card to purchase my passes. I didn't think this would be a problem but apparently since I was purchasing through the land line, and not online, she told me that my father would need to be the person to pick them up and produce his credit card and photo id at will call.

I explained to her that my father wouldn't be going on the trip so that wasn't possible. I then asked if the problem with purchasing online would be fixed before April 30 and she said they were working on it but no promises.

I am using my dad's credit card bc they are his Christmas gifts to us and he has a $1500 credit from overpaying his card. I personally do not have $2500 to put out of my own pocket by April 30.

Is this really the case or should I try to call back tomorrow and ask someone else?

Thank you George, Noelle, and MasonDuo!

I guess I'm going to be forking over all the $$$ for the Premier voucher at DLR between now and April 30th :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter