New trips: lots of "coach time"

I'd also like to know how much time one has to make decisions on reservations in order to get the price they can afford but they don't make that clear.

In order to hold the space with the early booking discount you would have to give the deposit. You will have 14 days to cancel without penalty once deposit is paid. After the 14th day you will incur cancellation fees

When I initially looked at the itinerary for the Canadian Rockies I also thought eh. But I later went back and went through it more carefully. There really are a lot of activities packed into the trip
Actually, after walking away for several hours, then talking to a concierge agent for an hour & a half, I came to the same conclusion. My first impressions were not accurate. I've now booked this trip.

Oh, and the *big* difference with the long travel day on the Southwest Splendors trip is that we had a break of like 3 hours in between the 2 long legs of the trip (the time in Monument Valley). There was an actual destination in the middle there. On the long day in Canada, you just stop for lunch. But I'm sure we'll manage.

Sayhello

Thanks, sayhello, for all your thoughts yesterday. Very helpful. I just booked Southwest Splendors for next June:goodvibes

Thanks, sayhello, for all your thoughts yesterday. Very helpful. I just booked Southwest Splendors for next June:goodvibes
Oh, congrats! You will *LOVE* Southwest Splendors! Fabulous, fabulous trip. Glad to be of help! :cool1:

Sayhello

We have just returned from the Costa Rica trip - review to follow which was awesome - it was part of a three week trip, so we waited with baited breath for the new itinararies. We wanted to do the west coast and had heard the hint that Yosemite was being covered. The only problem is when I called to check driving times there are two days, one with a 6 hour and another with 6 to seven hour drive times, with only lunch stops.
With a 6 year old on a short trip like that its not an option I would consider, so its back to the original wyoming trip i think.
It is a shame - trains and planes do make it more feasible.
I think Costa Rica may have spoilt us.

We are doing Wyoming for several different reasons, but I have to admit drive time factored into it. We waited to see the new trips, and I can honestly say the drive times stood out to me on several of the trips. I realize in large areas there is not much you can do about it. But, I think driving/riding can be tiring. I think we will have no bus trip longer than about 1 1/2 hours, which is great. They show a movie and you are there. I hope everyone enjoys there trip no matter where you choose.

It is a shame - trains and planes do make it more feasible.
I think Costa Rica may have spoilt us.

Yes, this is what happened with us in Peru - the drive times were very short. Maybe if the trips were longer, it wouldn't matter, but within 8 days to do two 6+ hour plane trips with one or two 6+ hour coach trips in there as well, just too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter