New Value Resort : Disney Animation Inn & Suites - Coming 2012

Some how I doubt there will be a slide on the pool. That seems to be a MODERATE level things while this is in the VALUE neighborhood.

It's a value resort and I highly doubt there will be zero entry or a pool slide. The pools will have a fun theme/shape and will be similar to the pools at Pop and the All Stars. I expect the main pool to be large and to have some sort of sprinklers added to it.

Here are a few pics from last weekend. New activity in front of the main building.

PopLegend072010a.jpg

PopLegend072010b.jpg

PopLegend072010c.jpg

PopLegend072010d.jpg

PopLegend072010e.jpg

It´s Great News!!!!.... The works are now in progress :cool1::worship:
Many years waiting ...
Disney World could not afford a collapse of buildings in this way

I hope they consider a slide here since the majority of the rooms will be suites, which cost MORE than a moderate room. If I'm going to pay over 300 a night for a room, I should at least get a slide in the pool.

I also agree about the covered bus stops. Even if they put up solar shade fabric, not even build actual "structures", it would provide at least some protection from the brutal Florida sun.

Has anyone seen layouts? Based on the Disney blog info, I don't see them looking the same as All Star Music suites, since they'll have the larger table/Murphy bed setup. That's the one thing I felt was missing in a family suite was the ability for four of us to sit and eat at a table. I'm glad they're addressing that issue.

The same question....Anyone have any pics of the progress???? please post here!!:worship:

There was no appreciable progress that could be seen when I saw it two months ago. Work was being done, but I think it was still re-prepping the pads for the buildings, etc.

We were at POP from 11/13-11/19. They were working over on the other side but nothing exciting to take photos of.

MouseSteps has some pics of progress. There is some sort of walls being set up, near the lake from the existing main hall. They could be the end-caps of a guest building, but it seems strange to build only that first, so I'm not sure. But at least something is going up now.

MouseSteps has some pics of progress. There is some sort of walls being set up, near the lake from the existing main hall. They could be the end-caps of a guest building, but it seems strange to build only that first, so I'm not sure. But at least something is going up now.

This is a very strange picture; it is hard to figure out exactly what wall that is going to be - I am with you; I am thinking the end caps.

Also, I find it quite disturbing, considering how conscientious Disney is about their safety programs, that there are no mushroom caps on the tops of the rebars - I sat in a very long lecture one time from an OSHA representative about "impalement" on standing re-bar that has no mushroom caps. Ugh - right after lunch too,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter