New virtual Game Im going to be working on! Not VMK! Read!! Dont miss plz dont!

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Im going to be working on making another virtual game. Not VMK. A new game were we still have our virtual characters and our guest rooms just alot different! Here is my ver very very very very very very very very very very rough drawing of it on paint.
Roughdrawingfordspark.jpg

Also here is the neighbor hood were we have our houses and our city hall this is one part

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/aceofspadesdude/OtherdrawingofVFT.jpg

Once i get this done the first people going to be able to play it is dis users.

The Virtual Friendly Town (maybe this name might change it)

Make your character
Choose your name
Get cool items
become a trader
Earn Money
Play virtual Games!
Make your own games
Go to the mall
Build a ride and host it for others!
Get a house in your own neighbor hood
Go to a club
Make your own club
Earn Powers
Have a mansion
Own a motorcycle car car!
Interact with loads and loads of people all around the world!
And loads more to do!

First 100 people to sign up get an additional 10,000 credits and a secret rare item! (Hint save it for a while and you will get loads of rare in the future)

Virtual Friendly towns Rules

No boy friend or girl
No familys
Be nice
Dont scam
No hacking or hijacking
Have fun
Enjoy the game
No personal info

GAme is free fun and exiting

Yes i will bann people but not for any more than 2 months

I will need some staff they will be able to choose what ever they want to wear but they will wear a black baseball hat to notify they are staff

If u have any questions post here

ANY IDEAS PM ME DONT POST THEM

Hope to get this game up asap so keep watching the boards :cheer2:

This sounds amazing how long will it take? and can i be staff? also is there going to be any spongebob stuff? and can there be orange tees on the game bc vmk does not have any and i want to be a cheesit

I will definitley sign up for this virtual town!!!!

Count me

I will definitley sign up for this virtual town!!!!

I would like to be a Staff member!

Ok i have my first 3 staff i dont need any more but i do need some Town leaders

Those of you that want to be staff that JUST posted pm me and tell me why you should be a staff

Also every month (new idea i just made) there will be a town meeting in my room once i make the game of course and everyone will vote for who should be myor for the next month. It will be a poll and who ever does win gets to choose new rules and make a few new items after sending it to me

Well I guess I could try it once it's done.

And one suggestion: You may need to ban more than two months, but make sure to research on the problem before doing so.

It will be the first onlinme game and site i have ever made but my mom has tons of experience with making sites so she could probably help me. I dont know about making games though. I could find a computer program i dont know, it might take around 2 or 3 months but im pretty sure i will get to make the game

Count me in! If you don't need any more staff, I'd love to be a town leader! I bet the game will be great!

The town leaders i will need not that much in the begging because i dont want every player in the begging to already be a leader.

Town leader's jobs
Make sure that people know were to go
Make sure they are being safe and not giving away personal info
If they are giving away info report it to a staff
Help staff out if they want you to do something or make a room for an event or something usually it is a choice but sometimes its a must

Thats all they really have to do

This is going to be an extremelly big project i might not have it done in a month, heck it could be a year before it is done
Im probably going to do it during summer were i have wy more time and not interfering with school, and as soon as it is open i will make a thread and everything all about it.

Im happy people actully responded on here. Thx any way i have a post for the items look for that i will put it in my sig

can i be staff if there is any more spaces if not i will be a town leader

Ok read through the hole thing anyone can pm me if they want to be staff or a town leader but send me a pm telling why u should be

Spongeblair said:
This sounds amazing how long will it take? and can i be staff? also is there going to be any spongebob stuff? and can there be orange tees on the game bc vmk does not have any and i want to be a cheesit

Awwww! Me too Captain? I'm a friend come on LOL! :rotfl2:

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Ok i have my first 3 staff i dont need any more but i do need some Town leaders

Those of you that want to be staff that JUST posted pm me and tell me why you should be a staff

Also every month (new idea i just made) there will be a town meeting in my room once i make the game of course and everyone will vote for who should be myor for the next month. It will be a poll and who ever does win gets to choose new rules and make a few new items after sending it to me

Me Me!! :goodvibes

Once again for the last time pm me if u want to be staff or town leader and why you want to be and why you should be

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Once again for the last time pm me if u want to be staff or town leader and why you want to be and why you should be

Ooops sorry to excited.... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter