New virtual Game Im going to be working on! Not VMK! Read!! Dont miss plz dont!

Spongeblair said:
If you want an easy free 3d software: www.sketchup.com is good

i know already i'm using it i just didnt have the time to upload everything yet and i'm waiting on the blueprints

:wave2: :rolleyes1 :3dglasses :smooth: :smokin: :hippie: :hippie: I am so taotally in! i love that sort of stuff. gonna havr to waork hard to be better than vmk though.... what will it be called?[/
COLO :hippie:  :cheer2:  :sunny:  :banana:  :cloud9:  pirate:  :moped:  :bounce: R]

Can i be staff?PLz plz plz plz plz...!!!!!!! The game sounds way cool so... PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZ! thank u

Spongeblair said:
How is it doing nearly there?

we uh.. well me.. have to help set up the website... and uh.. teach cpnjack game programming :teeth:

i'd love to play! i'd want to be on staff or a town leader! plz!

can i be a staff plz plz plz plz i love to be 1 plz plz plz be kind i really want to be 1 really really bad!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi, good luck with the game! :) Can I be staff or town leader?

Do you know how much money it costs just to make a MultiPlayer game online. Thats why you go to DLR or WDW to get cool stuff. (WDW and DLR cost so much these day)

..Yeah and raise about 2,000 dollars but trust me its coming along great

i would like to be a host, or what ever you will be calling them

Seriously almoast everybody on VMK DISboads is taking part of this game

I would like to be a town leader, please! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter