new_yawka....that was the most stupid, self-righteous post I've ever read on here...

DVCconvert

DIS Veteran
You asked for this! ;)

"Have At It" I think" were your concluding words!

Let's find out!!!! :teeth:

For those of you without 'a clue'.....click, HERE

:earboy2:

I'd scream about how pathetic, ill tempered and uneducated all you BWV owners are....but I'd just be putting myself down! ;)

Glad someone else finds my posts stupid and self-righteous...I'd hate to be the only one! :rotfl2:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening.

Wait a minute. I thought I was the stupid and self-righteous one! (Someone actually posted a reply to me yesterday that included a sarcastic "Hello-o-o-o...") Do you mean there's more than one of us out there? Darn. I thought I had a lock on "pathetic."

Of course we're all pathetic. Look at the time we spend on these boards discussing anything Disney! :disrocks:

Hey!!! HEY!!! I am NOT pathetic! I am NOT goofing off at work for hours at a time posting and reading here!!! I am NOT in need of counseling at the new 12 step program others have suggested!!!

(if admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery, then I will NEVAH admit it!!! :crazy: :earboy2: )

If we really wanted to stop we would have a group intervention :grouphug: but I don't see that happening.

Nanajo1 said:
Of course we're all pathetic. Look at the time we spend on these boards discussing anything Disney! :disrocks:
I don't think you're pathetic until you're one of the top 5 hanname posters. :rolleyes1

wtpclc said:
I don't think you're pathetic until you're one of the top 5 hanname posters. :rolleyes1
I suppose that makes me pathetic. However, a pathetic talkng horse is still far superior to a pathetic human.

Rash said:
I suppose that makes me pathetic. However, a pathetic talkng horse is still far superior to a pathetic human.

Yeah? At least we have opposable thumbs...you know for....errrr.....

stuff..... :teeth:

Nanajo1 said:
If we really wanted to stop we would have a group intervention :grouphug: but I don't see that happening.

Intervention Group (made up of fellow DISers): "new_yawka, you've been spending too much time on the DIS"

new_yawka: (head down...trying to act like he is sorry) "umm, I know..."

IG: "It's a big issue in your life...You need to acknowledge it and get help."

new_yawka: "umm, I know...In fact, I was thinking the same thing..."

IG: "Good, that's the first step."

new_yawka: "Well, what I mean is...I have a trip scheduled for December. I need to get help deciding if I should make any room requests for a 2BR at VWL."

IG: Good question...(IG group starts arguing over best 2BRs available at VWL)

IG member #1 says: "what are you going there for...OKW has bigger rooms"

IG member #2 says: "OKW...are you crazy, you won't be able to get sand in your shorts from the SAB, unless you stay at BCV!"

IG member #3 says: "SSR is beautiful and brand new and only a quick walk to DTD"

IG member #4 says: "you traitor, new_yawka, I thought you own at BWV!"

new_yawka: "well...thanks for the intervention folks...I guess I'll just post it on the DIS!"

Reality is....we have a disease...there is no cure...and if there was a cure...we'd avoid it like the plague! ;)

Rash said:
Actually, I believe you were only in the top 9. :teeth:

lllovell - I'm currently using my thumb to drink my pop. (Yup, I'm from MI where there is no soda). Rash must have to use a straw. DOn't know how he gets that wrapper off!

wtpclc said:
lllovell - I'm currently using my thumb to drink my pop. (Yup, I'm from MI where there is no soda). Rash must have to use a straw. DOn't know how he gets that wrapper off!
Another example of the superior intellect of talking horses over humans. Only a lowly human would drink something so utterly lacking in nutritional value.

Rash said:
Another example of the superior intellect of talking horses over humans. Only a lowly human would drink something so utterly lacking in nutritional value.

They can't help it you know - they ARE Yankees.... :crazy:

*wiggling my thumbs at Rash* ;)

lllovell said:
They can't help it you know - they ARE Yankees.... :crazy:

;)
I first I thought you were a fellow Red Sox fan then I noticed you are from Atlanta! :rotfl2: Yankee means different things to different people.

Nanajo1 said:
I first I thought you were a fellow Red Sox fan then I noticed you are from Atlanta! :rotfl2: Yankee means different things to different people.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Nanajo1 said:

Red Sox!! *blah* Braves always!!! (but I will admit to liking Joe Torre and I don't like to see him having a hard time...but then - all that $$$ maybe they are getting what they deserve).

I should have put on my best Scarlet O'Hara voice hehehehe

*sipping my tea like a lady, holding the handle of the cup between my finger and THUMB just so* :teeth: :earboy2: :rotfl2:

hahaha true...but we shook off that accent LONG ago :earboy2: (actually - I like the Red Sox too....the only team I don't care for AT ALL are the Mets *boohiss*)

All this chatter is really disconcerting --

The Really important questions are......

Has new_yawka ever used a BWV refillable Mug at another resort???...AND, has he slept in more than the recomended about for people in a room!!!

Inquiring minds want to know!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter