new_yawka....that was the most stupid, self-righteous post I've ever read on here...

I'd rather talk about lllovell's thumbs, but I guess that's off topic.

I'd rather talk about lllovell's thumbs, but I guess that's off topic

Well, not necessarily! ;)

DID any BWV owners use their thumbs to fill mugs?????

DID any BWV owners use their genectic advantage to open up sleeper sofa's??????

DVCconvert said:
All this chatter is really disconcerting --

The Really important questions are......

Has new_yawka ever used a BWV refillable Mug at another resort???...AND, has he slept in more than the recomended about for people in a room!!!

Inquiring minds want to know!!! ;)

No and No!

Sorry to be boring in this respect, but I ussually sleep far UNDER the number of people allowed (4 people in a 2BR). So, if I am guilty of anything...it's being a spoiled DVC member ;)

Now for a much more important issue....I appreciate that this thread was started as a free for all on ME...but things have gone TOO FAR!!!! I'm hopping :bounce: mad!!

lllovell said:
the only team I don't care for AT ALL are the Mets *boohiss*

I can understand liking the sox...the braves are quite an annoyance, but I do not harbor ill will about their humiliating the amazins year after year...You see...I cheer for 2 teams the METS and whoever happens to be playing the Yankees ;)

So please...spit on my pathetic posts, trash my inane and immature responses...but please leave my poor basebell team alone :)

new_yawka said:
No and No!

Sorry to be boring in this respect, but I ussually sleep far UNDER the number of people allowed (4 people in a 2BR).

You sleep UNDER 4 PEOPLE!!! :crazy: Does the one on top have to make the coffee in the morning? :rotfl:

new_yawka said:
I can understand liking the sox...the braves are quite an annoyance, but I do not harbor ill will about their humiliating the amazins year after year...You see...I cheer for 2 teams the METS and whoever happens to be playing the Yankees ;)

So please...spit on my pathetic posts, trash my inane and immature responses...but please leave my poor basebell team alone :)

Hahahaha - and I SO wanted to like you! :earboy2: just teasing. The Braves ARE annoying to the rest of the world - - - mostly because of Ted Turner and TBS, etc I think. They get lots of exposure - probably more than most unless you are watching a local market team. and lol @ losing year after year....its hard to be so good and then stink at the same time :earboy2: but I can't give up on my boys!

Either way....lets get back to this refillable "mig" question....oh and *flasing an ok sign at Rash - thumb fully exposed* so many thumb issues to discuss :rolleyes1

lllovell said:
You sleep UNDER 4 PEOPLE!!! :crazy: Does the one on top have to make the coffee in the morning? :rotfl:

Having not thought of it that way in the past, I believe 2 things...someone else should be making the coffee and...I may now have a reasonable explanation for my outrageous chiropractor bills! ;)

DVCconvert said:
You asked for this! ;)

"Have At It" I think" were your concluding words!

Let's find out!!!! :teeth:

For those of you without 'a clue'.....click, HERE

:earboy2:

OK, I'm puzzled? Did you mean this or is it just a inside joke?

MStepelton said:
OK, I'm puzzled? Did you mean this or is it just a inside joke?

Not "inside" joke...but satirical "joke" nontheless...

If you see my post in the link from in DVCconvert's OP, you will see, he just quoted me. I had just spoken about communicating in a respectful way...and figured the perfect response would be to smoosh me like a little bug...so I did it for everyone. I am big on self-depracating humor :)

new_yawka said:
Not "inside" joke...but satirical "joke" nontheless...

If you see my post in the link from in DVCconvert's OP, you will see, he just quoted me. I had just spoken about communicating in a respectful way...and figured the perfect response would be to smoosh me like a little bug...so I did it for everyone. I am big on self-depracating humor :)

OK then, I read your post in that thread and didn't see call for you being called "stupid" so I assumed it was a joke of some kind. :blush:

Rash said:
I must be growing on you. :banana:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MStepleton - At the end of his post, he finished with something to the extent of ..Now someone's oging to post a thread stating...(insert title of this thread here).

MStepelton said:
OK then, I read your post in that thread and didn't see call for you being called "stupid" so I assumed it was a joke of some kind. :blush:

I am glad you (and hopefully most others) see its a joke!

New_yawka is one of the good ones!!! :lovestruc

lllovell said:
I am glad you (and hopefully most others) see its a joke!

well...I'm glad you leave open the possibility that somebody still TRULY believes I'm stupid ;)

and....TY :blush:

LMBO!!! gee - you saw right through me! (hahaha and you know I didnt mean a bad thing in the world! Hanname!!)

lllovell said:
awww sucks :blush: you are just rubbing me the right way :banana:
The world would be a better place if we all rubbed each other the right way, wouldn't it? :grouphug:

Rash said:

The world would be a better place if we all rubbed each other the right way, wouldn't it? :grouphug:

*Sending you a big THUMBS up*

How right you are!!! :teeth:

lllovell said:

Wow. This thread is so hanname! Just spreading that DVC/DIS love. :love:

lllovell said:

Those thumbs again! I need to take a long, hard look at this - I can't quite grasp their importance. Is it dangling right there in front of me?

Rash said:
Those thumbs again! I need to take a long, hard look at this - I can't quite grasp their importance. Is it dangling right there in front of me?

If it's dangling in front of you, I don't think it's your thumbs :earseek:

Mike

Rash said:

Dangling in front of you...in front of me....I think that it might be hard for you to grasp at times.... ;)

Just how does a horse grasp the obvious?

BTW....wanna thumb wrestle? :smooth:

wtpclc - isnt it great!!! :grouphug: :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter