News and Developments for Future In-Person runDisney Events

If they post that to Instagram I will feel defeated. Usually they share the same post on Twitter/Insta so i am slightly hopeful there will be something better on Insta. They haven't posted anything on Insta in a week which is off their normal cadence and they are due.

Me? obsessing? No, no definitely not.

The same thing was just posted to their Instagram moments ago.

Well they are just plain mean now, I posted both on Facebook and Instagram about my feelings on this. Sadly that is all I can do. Hopefully someone from rundisney looks at the comments and see how they have turned on them from light and hopeful to a lot of angry and frustrated customers. They have to know by now if they are doing it in person or not, even if they do not have all the details they can something along the lines this run will be in person and details will soon to come... or something like that.... like literally anything is better than what they are doing right now.

Well they are just plain mean now, I posted both on Facebook and Instagram about my feelings on this. Sadly that is all I can do. Hopefully someone from rundisney looks at the comments and see how they have turned on them from light and hopeful to a lot of angry and frustrated customers. They have to know by now if they are doing it in person or not, even if they do not have all the details they can something along the lines this run will be in person and details will soon to come... or something like that.... like literally anything is better than what they are doing right now.

They’re definitely trolling us but it’s as obvious as it can be without an official announcement that in-person races are coming back. Don’t get me wrong, I’m itching for an official announcement with more info but it looks like they have a plan and aren’t ready to announce it yet for whatever reason.

Now if I’m wrong and they’re telling us to dream of/wish for/train for virtual races then they’re mean.

In all honesty, this sucks, BUT, I believe their last 2 posts basically point to us having races and registrations. I just wish they would have come out and said it. SO I'm still totally optimistic.

Ooof…..

Trying to stay positive. But it is now time for them to provide some information, something tangible!
I agree...i don't recall the galloway training schedules people mentioned, but I believe we are at the cutoff point of when they would need to start - I think July 1st is probably the last possible day? So, at this point I'm hoping for a Tuesday of next week for an announcement.

In all honesty, this sucks, BUT, I believe their last 2 posts basically point to us having races and registrations. I just wish they would have come out and said it. SO I'm still totally optimistic.

Agree 100%. More optimistic than I’ve been in a while. More impatient too but only because all signs point for races to be a go for 2022 and I can’t wait to give runDisney all my money.

They’re definitely trolling us but it’s as obvious as it can be without an official announcement that in-person races are coming back. Don’t get me wrong, I’m itching for an official announcement with more info but it looks like they have a plan and aren’t ready to announce it yet for whatever reason.

Now if I’m wrong and they’re telling us to dream of/wish for/train for virtual races then they’re mean.
And right now, given the Galloway plan for Dopey starting next week as Billy said, they are asking you to start training for a really big endeavor without even knowing a) whether it will happen at all (yes maybe they know this but you don't) or b) whether you will get in. Because I presume they will not announce a race and then open registration the next day. Who wants to start training for something there is a high chance you will be shut out of? It's been all fun & games watching and waiting but this is the first time I've started to really feel they need to say something.

I'm feeling thankful I have a non-Disney fall marathon I'm actually registered for, because if I was sitting around waiting for a Wine & Dine announcement I'd probably throw up my hands and register for an actual, factual race at this point.

The one thing on the info the sleuthing discovered was the prospective Tuesday, July 20 registration date. That is an actual date (and not one that would correlate with anything they’ve done in the past); assuming what was found was real it puts a bit of a limit on when we should hear something. I’d like to think they’d announce at least 2 weeks before open registration, but who knows at this point. I’m kind of banking on the registration date being real and just enjoying the reckless speculation until we hear something. Maybe I’m too optimistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter