News Round Up 2017

Imagineering panel. Few things to note. Images from what the inside of the Falcon will look likes. One imagineer also lets the code name slip... Delos. As many who follow the rumor-sphere know that has been the said code name since the beginning and that was confirmed here.

Imagineering panel. Few things to note. Images from what the inside of the Falcon will look likes. One imagineer also lets the code name slip... Delos. As many who follow the rumor-sphere know that has been the said code name since the beginning and that was confirmed here.

I really liked a lot of the artwork that they showed. I'm really looking forward to 2019!

My apologies - I did not realize these might only be in Canada! http://www.d-box.com/ is their website. Basically a few rows in the biggest 3D theatre at our usual theatre has these special chairs. They move along with the movie and I guess I would liken the motion to a tame version of Star Tours! There is also extra sound in that area. As you can imagine, lightsaber fights, ships flying through space, etc. causes your chair to move around in really neat ways that adds a lot to the movie theatre viewing!
We have DBox in one of our local theaters, but it makes the movie cost more than double so I've only done it once.

We have DBox in one of our local theaters, but it makes the movie cost more than double so I've only done it once.
Oh no!

At our usual theatre (Cineplex) VIP dine while you eat is $24.99 per ticket (not even including food). D-BOX is $23.99. 3D/AVX is $17.99. So it’s a jump but not crazy. What’s really great is redeeming theatre loyalty points for those screenings!

Ok just caught up. Saw Star Wars and LOVED it though it was a little...stuffed. I am going again tomorrow with my dad! I just think it was a fun movie it might not be pinnacle filmmaking but I enjoyed it so.

I keep hearing from @DCharacterNews on twitter that galactic nights is....underwhelming

I also want to add that seeing the newest star wars makes me more excited for the land as someone who hasnt seen the originals in like a decade and a half. This movie has moments that made me want to be immersed in it and felt like it would be more exciting than just a light vs dark battle I couldnt fit myself into.

I'm trying to be strong, but that star wars thread with spoilers is so tempting. Need some other news to take my mind off it.

Has the star tours, choose your own scene started yet?

I'm trying to be strong, but that star wars thread with spoilers is so tempting. Need some other news to take my mind off it.

Has the star tours, choose your own scene started yet?
Nope it is still going to Crait and Batuu and probably will for some time.

It is so funny how so many people I have talked to or read about that have seen this all seem to say the same thing - I need to see it one more time! I hope I have a similar need.
Whether people end up liking it or not probably won't matter too much to Disney if they keep paying to go see it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter