News Round Up 2017

Although what's with the hand gesture at 2:30. Is that supposed to be imitating Trump? Or something that needs to be fixed with animatronic?
I agree - something seemed off there. My only thought is that he was signaling to close the curtain LOL!

A Disney style Cirque Du Soleil show?!?! I think this could be interesting.

Agree! I am super-excited to see what they develop! I never saw La Nouba - it just wasn’t high on our priorities. But, I think we’d definitely take the time to go see a Disney themed show. DH and I *loved* The Beatles show in Vegas. Cirque is amazing, but I also think a big part of our enjoyment was familiarity with the songs/content.

glad to see there is some actual Ballet still in it ... looks like it could be a nice mix/blend of the classic and new

I'm pretty Grinchy about Xmas and the holidays, but I do like the Nutcracker (I love the ballet though, too bad I was far too clumsy) and this actually looks really well done. The trailer, at least, impressed!

God I love this attraction. Im so happy it reopened.

This is one of those attractions that differentiates Disney parks from any other competitor. I love this too, as well as the American Adventure in Epcot. Startling use of AAs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter