News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

The logo is terrible, but I'm oddly intrigued by the concept. DS could always use more QS-type dining though I wish they'd keep it more chicken shack-ish, like Gus's Fried Chicken - just fried chicken, chicken strips, maybe a sandwich and sides.

Gus’s would be amazing and I think would do well at Disney Springs. I was mostly being snarky about more Guy Fieri in what’s becoming an increasing draw for Disney Foodies. The Guy Fieri dishes at Planet Hollywood have neither been reviewed well nor look very appealing, so adding a Guy-inspired quick service just doesn’t add anything to DS for me. There’s already a great burger quick service (and the burgers are kinda “his thing” at Planet Hollywood) so I wonder how this will be unique or serve a different market.

I'm sorry, but Pixar Pier has always been a negative for me ever since they announced it.

My opinion...Why did Disney have to ruin a perfect rollercoaster with this? Everything goes by so fast that you can't even tell what you are looking at. Also, it would have been nice if they colored the inside of the tunnels or had some designs on the inside of them. It's just black with a few Incredibles characters plastered on them.

My opinion...California Screamin > Incredicoaster.

Lamplight Lounge looks pretty good (though would expect more from the beer offerings given they are in CA)

Merchandise looks fun

Rest of Pixar Pier looks pretty underwhelming- but maybe better in person

Gus’s would be amazing and I think would do well at Disney Springs. I was mostly being snarky about more Guy Fieri in what’s becoming an increasing draw for Disney Foodies. The Guy Fieri dishes at Planet Hollywood have neither been reviewed well nor look very appealing, so adding a Guy-inspired quick service just doesn’t add anything to DS for me. There’s already a great burger quick service (and the burgers are kinda “his thing” at Planet Hollywood) so I wonder how this will be unique or serve a different market.

Let's start a petition to get a Gus's franchise at DS!!!!

But I'm really interested to see where they put this ... is it actually going to be inside the building? Or are they going to take away the outside bar (Stargazers or whatever) and make that the Chicken Place?

I'm sorry, but Pixar Pier has always been a negative for me ever since they announced it.

My opinion...Why did Disney have to ruin a perfect rollercoaster with this? Everything goes by so fast that you can't even tell what you are looking at. Also, it would have been nice if they colored the inside of the tunnels or had some designs on the inside of them. It's just black with a few Incredibles characters plastered on them.

My opinion...California Screamin > Incredicoaster.
This overlay never made any sense to me. And that feelings become more confirmed by watching the videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter