• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP has a table service Ratatouille-themed restaurant called Bistrot Chef Remy immediately next to the Ratatouille ride. I wonder if the new restaurant in EPCOT France would be similar?

DLP has a table service Ratatouille-themed restaurant called Bistrot Chef Remy immediately next to the Ratatouille ride. I wonder if the new restaurant in EPCOT France would be similar?
No, this new dining location is more a quick service small shop type venue. There will be no major restaurant attached to Ratatouille here.

No, this new dining location is more a quick service small shop type venue. There will be no major restaurant attached to Ratatouille here.
While agree it wouldn’t be like the on in DLP but the Disney blog (https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...pcoming-france-pavilion-enrichments-at-epcot/) states

“With a menu inspired by the Brittany region of France, the new location will offer table service dining as well as a quick-service stop for guests craving savory crepes called galettes and sweet crepes.”

So I’m guessing a table service (by Disney’s standard) part will be there and not solely quick service. But I agree it won’t be large either nor the attraction level restaurant that DLP has.

While agree it wouldn’t be like the on in DLP but the Disney blog (https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...pcoming-france-pavilion-enrichments-at-epcot/) states

“With a menu inspired by the Brittany region of France, the new location will offer table service dining as well as a quick-service stop for guests craving savory crepes called galettes and sweet crepes.”

So I’m guessing a table service (by Disney’s standard) part will be there and not solely quick service. But I agree it won’t be large either nor the attraction level restaurant that DLP has.
I guess I skipped over that part ;)

That said I don’t think it will be like Chez Remy in France like you said.

I saw one of those in September. I didn't know it wasn't a thing I would have posted about it. We didn't really wait very long only about 30 min at rope drop but the family in front of us asked where the nearest bathroom was and the cm gave the mother one of these when she took her child to the bathroom.
Isn't there a bathroom in the queue? I know there is a water fountain, but thought there was a bathroom too.

Uh oh... the Halloween fireworks have been some of our favorites... hope it is at least as good...

I really liked that it was just a focus on BIG and cool FIREWORKS — not a balance with projections.

With Star Wars, the addition of projections came with a decrease in big fireworks...

I hope they keep the massive perimeter fireworks that make it seem like daylight for a moment!

Uh oh... the Halloween fireworks have been some of our favorites... hope it is at least as good...

I really liked that it was just a focus on BIG and cool FIREWORKS — not a balance with projections.

With Star Wars, the addition of projections came with a decrease in big fireworks...

I hope they keep the massive perimeter fireworks that make it seem like daylight for a moment!

I assume this will involve a lot of projection mapping - seems to be the way they are going and makes for an overall bigger and “better” show

Do hope they keep the wide perimeter fireworks.... never been to a party but we loved watching Hallowishes from the Poly Beach where you can really see how widespread the fireworks are

Hopefully they take the best parts of Hallowishes and the best parts of Happily Ever After to make an epic show

Do hope they keep the wide perimeter fireworks.... never been to a party but we loved watching Hallowishes from the Poly Beach where you can really see how widespread the fireworks are
These are just AWESOME when you're right there! I think it would be a mistake to get rid of them... hope they keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter