News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Paris has announced the refurbishment of the Disneyland Hotel. More Disney touches as below, plus the pool will get bigger and also one of the restaurants will get a make over.

0428royal.jpg

**PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE COVID POST.

Not trying to be mean - we were just warned yesterday this thread will be shut if we continue with any mask/vaccination talk. I really do not want this thread shut if it goes the wrong way!! 🥺 Thanks so much for understanding!!!!!!! ❤

Last edited:
I just am having a hard time guessing when Harmonious will debut. They really seem like they are ramping up preparations, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if they held it until fall.

I just am having a hard time guessing when Harmonious will debut. They really seem like they are ramping up preparations, but part of me wouldn't be surprised if they held it until fall.

I wish we could add a Poll to this thread! It would be fun to take guesses and see what everyone thinks! I’m really thinking possibly by the Fourth!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

It would be fantastic if HarmoniUS could open for July 4th.

I feel like there’s a strong possibility for at least one of the night time shows to come back then.
I know harmonius is most likely if we get anything for our september trip, but I have to say, I'd really like to see HEA one last time. I didn't expect the last time I saw it to be my last or I would've gone to MK every night!

Between this and Hotel New York getting a Marvel make-over I have no idea where to stay if I get the chance to go to DLP!
I think then it'll be Newport Bay without a slight Disney theme. Santa Fe is themed to Cars, Cheyenne is themed to Toy Story to fit the Western theme, Sequoia has a minor Bambi theme to go with the overall woodland theme, + Marvel New York and now Princess Disneyland Hotel. With the new Moana rooms at Polynesian and rumoured? Incredibles theme for Contemporary, seems Disney are making sure the room renovations keep a Disney feel :)

I wish we could add a Poll to this thread! It would be fun to take guesses and see what everyone thinks! I’m really thinking possibly by the Fourth!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
At the beginning of the year, I thought for sure by Mother's Day, then it slowed down... and now I'm over here doing gymnastics trying to find out if it can happen in time. Pretty sure it's a no.

Between this and Hotel New York getting a Marvel make-over I have no idea where to stay if I get the chance to go to DLP!
I always advice: just go for cheap and stay at a value resort :P You are very likely at the park all day and only need a place to sleep ;-)
Seriously, both these two hotels are so overpriced, unless money doesn't matter to you, I would skip these two.

I'd love to stay at the Disneyland hotel just once, but $500 a night for low season... that's just not worth it.

Anyone here know if American Idol is being filmed live at WDW on Sunday? Or were they only filming small segments?

Anyone here know if American Idol is being filmed live at WDW on Sunday? Or were they only filming small segments?

It will be Live!!

Walt Disney World Inspires ‘American Idol’ Contestants for Live ‘Disney Night’ Episode Sunday, May 2 on ABC

‘Disney Night’ episode airing live on Sunday, May 2 on ABC, the contestants visited Walt Disney World Resort, taking in the theme parks, enjoying favorite snacks, meeting iconic characters, and stocking up on fun merchandise, helping them bring even more magic to the timeless Disney song they’ll sing live on the show.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter