News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope so and I mainly say that because YAWN. There are probably a million things better to do with that space.
That would be really disappointing. Our family loves the HOP. I do think they could make it more interesting -- even change it back to not having current presidents speak. I definitely don't want to see it taken away.

Remember what you wish for, you might regret it. Some said the same about Horizons...

That would be really disappointing. Our family loves the HOP. I do think they could make it more interesting -- even change it back to not having current presidents speak. I definitely don't want to see it taken away.

Remember what you wish for, you might regret it. Some said the same about Horizons...

I don't care about Horizons.

🤷‍♀️ Poster said "be careful what you wish for" and referenced Horizons. I said I don't care about that, either.

I wasn't trying to be helpful. LOL.

ok, well replace "Horizons" with something you do care about and imagine how you would feel if it was proposed to be removed

maybe that still wouldnt' impact you/make you "care" but I think that was the point

ok, well replace "Horizons" with something you do care about and imagine how you would feel if it was proposed to be removed

maybe that still wouldnt' impact you/make you "care" but I think that was the point

We can go round and round all day on what people care about. Some love fireworks and some couldn't care less. Some love HOP and some couldn't care less. We all have different feelings on favorites.

Are we only supposed to reply if we care about it?

I'd hate to see them take out the HoP too and I hate the way people act in there lately. I mean, it's really disturbing to be woken up by loud boos! ;)

I think they should retool the show. I also think they should rebuild Horizons, but we don't always get what we want.

Last edited:
I'd hate to see them take out the HoP too and I hate the way people act in there lately. I mean, it's really disturbing to be woken up by loud boos! ;)

I think they should retool the how. I also think they should rebuild Horizons, but we don't always get what we want.

I think the HoP, as a whole, is impressive and has a place in Disney history and how Walt wanted a full President display (before it shifted to just Lincoln), etc.

But I also think the American Adventure sort of covers that too, in a different way, and is also a better version .... sort of would rather have more focus on AA, keep that updated, etc.and if HoP goes, it goes

Festival of the arts starts today :)

I've alwyas wanted to go to this one - it has looked cool to me since the first year. I still haven't gotten the chance and I don't think this year will be the best opportunity either. :(

Odds on it happening are almost nothing, but I wish they would move Hall of Presidents to the American Pavilion. Go back to one historical President speaking, even cut down on the number of displayed Presidents if you want to 20 or so significant ones. No one is going to miss Garfield or Van Buren or Tyler. Update the speech every decade or so. It would simplify the attraction, put it in a place where it "fits" better, and end a lot of the issues. I think, as a Walt legacy, Hall of Presidents should stay somewhere in some form, but it is a struggle to get my kids to go sit through it. And the last couple of times were not real pleasant experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter